U2 Songs Covered by Interferencers LIVE - The Collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

Don't want to make people curious now.

Too late. :grumpy:

what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it?

Axver said:

But English was never meant to be phonetic! Plus, an 'ass' is a donkey. Your Internet connection sucks tremendous donkey?

You have absolutely no idea how much donkey it sucks. That modem doesn't just transfer megabytes! :yikes: The poor creature will never be the same again.

Zootlesque said:

what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it?

:whistle:

Zootlesque said:

What he said......whiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee....cmon!!:sad:

PlaTheGreat said:
Whatever song we choose, you should give us all the backing music before we record so we can sing along to that pace, just in case there's a conflict between U2's song and GibsonGirl's.

If Chizip does decide to use any of my other background music, I'm pretty sure that most of them are on identical timing to the original songs. :up: Except for BTBS/WTSHNN, as those guitar bits were recorded with backing tracks from the U2 backing track site.

PlaTheGreat said:

GibsonGirl derails everything.

You have to contribute next time, Steph0rz! :drool:

But I did, look up. :angry: :flirt:

People get far too antsy over this stuff. Oh no, we're going off topic again. :giggle:

GibsonGirl said:

Oh. No! :lol: That would just be scary.

:sad:
Fine, you can make up for it in a voice chat. I'll just be sure to record it and post it later as payback. Sorta like...oh nevermind.

:excites for next song:
Let's decide already...:drool:

I can't stop listening to this over and over again! :love: :lmao:

Actually right now I'm listening to the original.

I think I have a new found appreciation for Vertigo all of a sudden. :drool:

:shifty:

Zootlesque said:
I can't stop listening to this over and over again! :love: :lmao:

Actually right now I'm listening to the original.

I think I have a new found appreciation for Vertigo all of a sudden. :drool:

:shifty:

Yep ,nothing like some shite to make things fresh again.:wink:

OMFG!

:laugh: :lmao: :lol:

You guys made me snort my coke (no pun intended) all over the desk!

Chizip, Bee :heart: Please guys mate and have loads of kids and make them post in this forum!

BTW, if you are planning to release another single, please please please let me take part it. I´ll do my best to make it worse than this one (it´s not gonna take much effort!) :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom