U2 Shows On Internet Radio Right Now!!! Feel Free To Listen!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

struckpx

Acrobat
Hey everyone, huge younger U2 fan here. Just found this forum today. Have been looking for a quality U2 one for awhile.

I am broadcasting two live shows of U2 on my internet radio station RIGHT NOW if you guys want to listen to them.

The shows are both from the Vertigo Tour and are both some of the best live recording quality that I have found to date. I have also edited them to make them sound better. Here are the performances:

1. Wachovia Center - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA: 10/16/2005

2. Telstra Dome - Melbourne, Australia: 11/18/2006

I am not kidding, they are on right now. To listen directly click on the link provided here.

Click Here To Listen Directly

If you are not able to open it up, go to the link down below and click Tune In.

Click Here

Hope you guys enjoy. I air various U2 shows often. I will post them when I plan to do more if you guys would like that.

anyone want to listen, otherwise I am going to switch back to regular stuff. they are some of the best performances I have heard in the Vertigo Tour

Streets on right now, love it. Good job, struckpx

struckpx said:
Hey everyone, huge younger U2 fan here. Just found this forum today. Have been looking for a quality U2 one for awhile.

I am broadcasting two live shows of U2 on my internet radio station RIGHT NOW if you guys want to listen to them.

The shows are both from the Vertigo Tour and are both some of the best live recording quality that I have found to date. I have also edited them to make them sound better. Here are the performances:

1. Wachovia Center - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA: 10/16/2005

2. Telstra Dome - Melbourne, Australia: 11/18/2006

I am not kidding, they are on right now. To listen directly click on the link provided here.

Click Here To Listen Directly

If you are not able to open it up, go to the link down below and click Tune In.

Click Here

Hope you guys enjoy. I air various U2 shows often. I will post them when I plan to do more if you guys would like that.

Is this soundboard or audience recordings?

beautiful day is on. i think this is my favorite live version of it. besides the philadelphia one, but this is pretty good

thanks guys. i have a lot of concerts that have been digitally played around w/ and sound a lot better than the original recordings.

i will play them on the station often, and when i do i will give notices here.

thanks again

I have no clue how to stream a show...is it hard? It would be cool to do sometime.

Philadelphia :love: I had great seats that night, next to this very drunk couple. The guy had loved U2 since the JT era, but that was his first show. They kept going past me to make beer runs for most of the show, and his wife spilled about half of a beer on me during Miss Sarajevo. Then during Streets, the guy got so excited he started crying and just grabbed me and hugged me. It was really one of the strangest concert experiences of my life.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Philadelphia :love: I had great seats that night, next to this very drunk couple. The guy had loved U2 since the JT era, but that was his first show. They kept going past me to make beer runs for most of the show, and his wife spilled about half of a beer on me during Miss Sarajevo. Then during Streets, the guy got so excited he started crying and just grabbed me and hugged me. It was really one of the strangest concert experiences of my life.

The Philadelphia show is probably my favorite US recording of the Vertigo tour that I have heard so far. They just had a lot of energy that night, compared to many others where they just kind of sounded like they were going through the motions.

I really like the Beautiful Day w/ Sargeant Peppers Lonely Hearts mix

I plan on airing more sometime today and will let you know when here in this thread.

Last edited:
Do you have the 10/17 show? Both nights were great, but the 10/17 show is the best show I've ever seen. The band and crowd had such an incredible connection, and it was a good set list, even before Springsteen's surprise appearance. My only complaint is that Bad was on the setlist to close the show and they played 40 instead.

I lucked out--there's a great recording of every show I went to on Vertigo.

Update 6/30/2007 10:30 PST: Right Now I Am Airing Three More U2 Live Shows.

The Shows Are All From The Vertigo Tour. Audience Recorded, But The Best Quality Out There. I Have Also Re-Mastered Them, So They Sound Better Than the Bootlegs Out There.

Here's The List of Shows In The Order They Will Be Playing:

1. Honolulu, HI: USA. Aloha Stadium: 12/9/2006. My apologies, there is an occasional drunk guy that does a "woo-hoo"

2. Saitama, Japan: Saitama Super Arena 11/29/2006. Saitama is also Tokyo I Believe.

3. Re-Broadcast: Melbourne, Australia: Telstra Dome: 11/18/2006

I am not kidding, they are on right now.

To listen directly click on the link provided here.

Click Here To Listen Directlyhttp://shout-host.com:8066/listen.pls

If You Are Not Able To Tune In W/ Your Media Player, Go To The Link Down Below And Click "TUNE IN"

Click Here For Alternative Linkhttp://community.loudcity.com/stations/slammin-top-40

Hope you guys enjoy. I air various U2 shows often. I will post them when I plan to do more if you guys would like that.:madspit:

Last edited:
Upcoming Songs for Honolulu:
Currently Playing: Where The Streets Have No Name
Up Next: Instant Karma!/One
In The Near Future Mysterious Ways, With Or Without You, The Saints Are Coming ft. Billy Joe Armstrong from Green Day, All I Want Is You

Last edited:
struckpx said:
Update 6/30/2007 10:30 PST: Right Now I Am Airing Three More U2 Live Shows.

The Shows Are All From The Vertigo Tour. Audience Recorded, But The Best Quality Out There. I Have Also Re-Mastered Them, So They Sound Better Than the Bootlegs Out There.

Here's The List of Shows In The Order They Will Be Playing:

1. Honolulu, HI: USA. Aloha Stadium: 12/9/2006. My apologies, there is an occasional drunk guy that does a "woo-hoo"

2. Saitama, Japan: Saitama Super Arena 11/29/2006. Saitama is also Tokyo I Believe.

3. Re-Broadcast: Melbourne, Australia: Telstra Dome: 11/18/2006

I am not kidding, they are on right now.

To listen directly click on the link provided here.

Click Here To Listen Directlyhttp://shout-host.com:8066/listen.pls

If You Are Not Able To Tune In W/ Your Media Player, Go To The Link Down Below And Click "TUNE IN"

Click Here For Alternative Linkhttp://community.loudcity.com/stations/slammin-top-40

Hope you guys enjoy. I air various U2 shows often. I will post them when I plan to do more if you guys would like that.:madspit:

Saitama Japan (Tokyo's) Show Is Just Starting

Tracklist:
1. City of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo/She Loves You
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm.../In A Little While
6. Beautiful Day/Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/Blackbird
7. Window In The Skies
8. Walk On/You'll Never Walk Alone
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Bad/40