U2 shirts - do they run small?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So yeah, I've purchased 3 U2 shirts in the past, 1 from the website back in 1999 and 2 from stores in the last few years, and all of them ran a lot smaller than a normal XL. Has anyone else had this problem? I'd like to order another, but I'm hesitant about what size to pick since it never seems right.

id get the size above what would normally fit you...this worked for me when buying from the U2.com shop, however i forgot this when buying at one of the shows and now that shirt is super-tight/small on me (still wear it though :wink:)

If you buy a shirt from interference.com do not get extra large, unless you weigh 150 kilos or more (23 stone in old money)!!

Yes, the shirts do run small. I've had to donate a couple to some smaller friends of mine. At least they're stylin'. :|

Yeah, I acctually noticed that. A standard XL is usually just a tad floppy on me, but the XL's I got from the old u2.com were just a bit small. But to my surprise the smaller size fit me quite nicely. I think it's because I have slimmed down a bit recently. I still have a bit of a gut on me, but I like the slightly tighter shirts size now.

I don't have a new one, but my experience has been that shirts run big. A while back I got an UABRS concert shirt on eBay, a mens small, and it fits me perfectly like a girls baby-tee. I can't imagine a mens small these days being anywhere NEAR that small.

Back
Top Bottom