U2 Secrets just on again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
genius, I liked Edge's second one best, the delivery was perfect.

but the best one ever is still Bono's from the first one

tuwie said:
Queen Bee, you always come to the rescue <3

Hell yes- three cheers for our queen. Those were hysterical. Just what I needed after a crappy day!

And I especially love that they said they are from Duluth- which is in Minnesota, which is where I am from! Not to mention Duluth is my favorite vacation spot in the state.

(Bob Dylan was born in Duluth- but raised in Hibbing for those who care.)

longingforBono said:

Hell yes- three cheers for our queen. Those were hysterical. Just what I needed after a crappy day!

And I especially love that they said they are from Duluth- which is in Minnesota, which is where I am from! Not to mention Duluth is my favorite vacation spot in the state.

(Bob Dylan was born in Duluth- but raised in Hibbing for those who care.)

I've never been to Duluth, but I would just like to state for the general public that Minnesota rules.

That is all.

KUEFC09U2 said:
"sometimes bono hits us, hard" :lmao: :lmao:

classic

My favorite, besides the Bono crow bar one, was Edge saying that when Irish people talk fast, he can't understand them either. After 12 years I still have that problem with my husband sometimes.

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!! When they get going it is impossible to know what they are really saying. You have to wonder if it's even the english language sometimes!:rant: :banghead: :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom