U2 room- Do you have one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's hardly a "U2 Room" but I've some stuff amassed on top of my Tv/Dresser thing.

That white thing is actually a tile my friend got me in NY.
I'm not much for posters on my wall except my guitar chord cheatsheet behind my door. :wink:

My camera's in the car outside in the snow, so I don't have pictures right now, but the wall to the left of the windows overlooking the lake has the ZOOTV poster with Bono playing guitar in a bathrobe in NYC :drool: the R&H picture that I rasterbated (it blows up small images to massive sizes that you can print out on your printer :up: ), and the picture of Bono from the Brooklyn Bridge concert from Rolling Stone. On the other wall there's one of my Vertigo posters and the cover of that Rolling Stone, and some ABOY video shoot pictures I printed out. Above my computer there's a U2-mobile my friend made for my birthday two years ago with pictures of the band from all eras. I'm working on it, if I have anything to do with it it will become much more U2-friendly (I want some Popmart posters and some more JT/R&H loving, and I have a Boy poster to put up). I can't wait for my college roommate to see how much of a freak I am :hyper:

Hey, does anyone have the MASSIVE Joshua Tree album cover poster that basically celing-to-floor? How the :censored: did you put that up? I want to put it in my other room, but I don't want to ruin it with tape and ... I don't think they make frames that big. :wink:

PlaTheGreat said:
It's hardly a "U2 Room" but I've some stuff amassed on top of my Tv/Dresser thing.

That white thing is actually a tile my friend got me in NY.
I'm not much for posters on my wall except my guitar chord cheatsheet behind my door. :wink:
I kept my U2 iPod box as well. Such a nice little bit of packaging I felt too guilty throwing it away. In the future, perhaps humanity could build giant replicas of these and use them as interconnected housing projects.

i have a poster (im very proud of it ),its a popmart 1 and when i saw it i screamed..i have blue and yellow walls with u2 pics all over it :sexywink: this is my poster:
aaaaaaaa.jpg
sorry i couldnt make it bigger!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I do. It's a PopMart room. I have 13 different PopMart posters. Also, everything else matches the PopMart color theme of bright colors. My rugs are orange and blue, my bed cover is dark blue w/ big stars, and everything else is blue, red, yellow, orange, or bright green.

I WANT A POPMART ROOM. :yell: It looks fantastic! :up:

Canadiens1160 said:
I kept my U2 iPod box as well. Such a nice little bit of packaging I felt too guilty throwing it away. In the future, perhaps humanity could build giant replicas of these and use them as interconnected housing projects.

:happy: That would be AWESOME :hyper:

I turn it around every now and then for a fresh new look. :reject:

well i need to frame my Vertigo Tour Dallas poster, and then somehow fix my JT poster i recently ordered that the stupid post office people butchered (there are like dents and creases all over it grrr) and then i want to get an elevation tour poster and maybe POPmart if i'm lucky...but i want to fill my room with U2 stuff soon

Okay here they finally are, photos of my U2 room. I don't have a digital so I have to take photos with my ordinary camera, than have the :blahblah: on cd and then upload the :blahblah: onto my computer then upload :blahblah: photobucket!!!

33.jpg

34.jpg

30.jpg

niice!
i looove that huge black and white photo from the elevation era, when they're in the airport. gotta get me one of those. =)

tuwie said:
niice!
i looove that huge black and white photo from the elevation era, when they're in the airport. gotta get me one of those. =)

I bought that poster in Dublin from a small shop in Temple Bar district when I went to see U2 live at Slane Castle.:D

U2 room

Dream out loud 13-- That's pretty awesome (in a serial killer letter to the FBI sort of way) No really, as BONO would say "Thats mad" (Sorry I posted in wrong place!!!ooops)

Last edited:
I love these rooms, makes me realize I'm not the only freak.:wink:

:hmm: I'm thinking about turning my walk-in closet into a U2 room... I'm running out of room for all my posters and bootlegs and books and... everything else!

I could paint it blue... :hmm: then it would be really reminiscent of Interference...

These are a couple parts of my room that are especially U2-oriented. At our summer house I have a massive JT wall poster and a first leg Vertigo poster, and there are a couple more 3rd-leg posters rolled up somewhere around here.

room1.jpg

Rattle and Hum cover picture that I printed out and taped together, my favorite ZooTV poster, and a picture from Rolling Stone of the Brooklyn Bridge concert. The two posters against the wall are a War poster and behind it is another ZooTV poster (airplane shot).

room2.jpg

Front cover of the Rolling Stone magazine, and a picture from the ABOY video shoot I printed out.

room3.jpg

My baby :D

room4.jpg

The U2-mobile my friend made for me a few years back (it's pretty old but I could never throw it away)

I'm thinking about painting some U2-pictures on my walls, but I haven't decided yet. :hmm:

Wall to side of my desk:

IMG_1099.jpg

Signed & dated Niall O'Laughlin Bono caricature I won in Vegas at the Interference party:
IMG_1101.jpg

Looking inside a wood trunk I have U2 goodies stored in:
IMG_1105.jpg

There are loads of good rooms on here (especially the POPMART room :ohmy: ), but I'd like to know more about the Joshua Tree picture on the right here \/.

Blue Room (shouldn't your U2 room be painted blue;) ) where did you get it and, more importantly, where can I get it?
It looks like a vinyl gatefold, but that's not on my UK release!
Info please.

Blue Room said:
This is my U2/computer room:
11870U2_room_3-med.JPG

Back
Top Bottom