U2 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Exhibit!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanx i am going to put up a suggestion post on how i should do it. i have an idea of how but it all depends on weather and where we are at. so i am open to suggestions and ideas.

RickFly said:
thanx i am going to put up a suggestion post on how i should do it. i have an idea of how but it all depends on weather and where we are at. so i am open to suggestions and ideas.

Post in Zoo Confessionals - you'll find much help in there! :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I wish it wasn't opening in the dead of winter though. February in the mid-west=sucks ass. :no:

AMEN! I'm not even considering going until it gets warmer and the snow is gone. Maybe the time between when I'm out of school and the kids I watch finish school....

Ooh! Fun stuff! :hyper: I want to go SO bad! But yeah...Definitely when it's warmer and school is out and stuff.

Do we know how long it's going to be up?

I am going the weekend it opens..i am already in the midwest and i only need a day to go :) I'll be sure to bring back any info needed! hehe i just went to the rock hall last week, and they had moved alot of the U2 stuff. But it should be awesome! yay! :D

*adds it to the list*

hey lies...want to do another road trip? this'll be fun! i guess i can spend money on this...even though i'm supposed to be saving for the tour...:)

Stories for Boys said:
*adds it to the list*

hey lies...want to do another road trip? this'll be fun! i guess i can spend money on this...even though i'm supposed to be saving for the tour...:)

:shrug: Might as well spend the money on this...because I doubt we'll be seeing a new tour in 2003. :wink:

:wave:
Hi everyone...long time no see.
I just called the museum...the nice lady said they hope to open it on January 31st, but she said it most definately will be open by feb 15. Then I asked her how long the exhibit would be there(since I have to fly from Seattle, I won't be able to go until march at the earliest)she said that it could be on display "indefinately" but they weren't sure of that just yet. She said once the display opens, the museum will have a better clue as to how long it will be open(to make travel arrangements easier)

Hope this helps you all!

OK, so it's official...it opens next month....
LarryMullen's_PopAngel, can you see the whole museum in one day? I noticed you can buy a two day pass, and no one I know has been there.
What would you suggest?
Whatelse is there to do in Cleveland?(I have to have a good list to give my sister so she will go with me-U2 isn't enough for her)

:hyper: This is so exciting!!! We have relatives in Ohio too so maybe we could go visit them as well as the hall of fame! We went there awhile back and saw the trabants hanging from the ceiling. That was cool!

Mrs.Clayton said:
OK, so it's official...it opens next month....
LarryMullen's_PopAngel, can you see the whole museum in one day? I noticed you can buy a two day pass, and no one I know has been there.
What would you suggest?
Whatelse is there to do in Cleveland?(I have to have a good list to give my sister so she will go with me-U2 isn't enough for her)

When I was there, it was open for 6 hours (on a Saturday). I managed to see the entire place, but it took almost the entire 6 hours, lol. If we had had more time, we probably would have done the 2 day thing. If you guys are traveling a long way, get a 2 day pass, that way there's less pressure. lol

I'm not actually from Cleveland (in Michigan over here) so maybe some of the Ohio interferencers can give ya some suggestions for things to do in Cleveland when it's 20 below outside, hehe. :)

The Rock n Roll Hall website says it opens Feb 8th. Not to far for me to drive as I am in Cincinnati. Tickets for the opening thing are 15 bucks according to the site. They go on sale on Jan 13th through Ticketmaster.
As far as Cleveland, I really enjoyed my last visit, the flats are entertaining in the evening, cant wait to make the trip......hope to see some of you there!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom