U2 Ringtone Downloads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CKONE

Acrobat
Just got a new phone that is MP3 aswell or something like that. Samsung E900. Anyone recommend any good downloadable ringtones as I use my phone for work and may aswell have a decent tune as the ring so it puts a smile on my face before I have to deal with a client!

I've got Lemon. The first 10 seconds of the song work out very good as a ringtone. :drool:

I can't download ringtones to mine, so I recorded with it (and it sounds like shit but I don't care) the outro to Until the End of the World live from the Vertigo Tour. :drool:

I would suggest you download a free Audio Editing program from Download.com and copy out 30 secs from a song you want as the ringtone. Create a new file as Mono not sterio and paste the 30 secs and save the file.

You can then tranfer it to your phone via bluetooth (You may need a bluetooth dongle if your computer does not have it) and save $$ on ringtones.

You could also just e-mail it to yourself on the phone with aplace like mobstorage.com but you still would have to pay the data cost to DL it on your phone.

I have Vertigo, SBS and Beautiful Day on my phone. I change them often. Depends on my mood for that day. When my phone rings, I get weird looks and I don't know why. Are you telling me that people don't recognize the music. They must be living under rocks....

I use Vertigo for my alarm clock in my phone, and Streets is my current ringtone. I have SBS and The Saints Are Coming, too, but I like the Streets one best.

Back
Top Bottom