U2 return to top 40 at #39 in week 63

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vox626

The Fly
I know this isnt the right forum for this but I feel that after 63 weeks U2 entering the top 40 again deserves as much attention as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! IM WITH YOU, VOX...AND DONT WORRY ABOUT IT...ANY PROPS FOR U2 BELONG HERE!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". Peace, U2 lovers ...from AdamGrrl

Originally posted by vox626:
I know this isnt the right forum for this but I feel that after 63 weeks U2 entering the top 40 again deserves as much attention as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Vox626 for posting this! If you hadn't, I would have! LOL!
biggrin.gif

One thing that MUST be stressed is that ATYCLB is not only in its 63rd week of release (glance at the Billboard chart this week and see how many other albums in the Top 40 have been out for 63 or more weeks - last week, there was only one album who could claim that honor) but that U2 currently is NOT on tour nor is there any new single.

JT and AB, U2's two best selling albums in the U.S. to date, were both out of the Top 40 by Week 63.

At present, U2 has sold 3.35 million copies in the U.S. It should reach 4x Platinum before finally falling from the U.S. charts.

ATYCLB is steadily going to climb to the #1 spot. Its obvious that Oprah has a mighty hand in stirring up sales. She's rumored to include them on her "Must Have - Deserted Island" CD list.

-Knute

Originally posted by Knute Rockne:
ATYCLB is steadily going to climb to the #1 spot. Its obvious that Oprah has a mighty hand in stirring up sales. She's rumored to include them on her "Must Have - Deserted Island" CD list.

Speaking of Oprah, have U2 ever appeared on her show? That would be an interesting show...

Back
Top Bottom