U2 rattle and Hum comming to HD-DVD next month!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Okay... some more HD-DVD news today. The Bits has learned that Paramount is close to announcing its first wave of releases on the format. Expected in the first batch are U2: Rattle and Hum (which would be the format's first ever music release), Four Brothers and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. The tentatively expected street date is 5/30, but when contacted for confirmation this afternoon, a studio representative told us that the date wasn't yet finalized. We expect to have official details soon. We've updated the High-Def Release List with this tentative news accordingly (as the information on specific titles comes directly from the studio). Meanwhile, here's the cover artwork...

www.digitialbits.com
u2rattleandhumhddvd.jpg

westendgirl said:
Where's the Sydney Zoo TV DVD????

No one really knows and it's starting to really get on my nerves. My Zoo TV and Popmart VHS tapes are shot and many other people have the same problem. All I've heard have been rumors about a dvd box set and there is a "Popmart DVD" listed on one internet retailer's website that has no release date listed. In other words, they don't know either.

Someone needs to inform U2 or their representatives of the degrading VHS tape situation and get the Zoo TV, Popmart (and hopefully Red Rocks) dvd's finished and released sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom