U2 Questionnaire- Please Take Part

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, I'm still getting the hang of html stuff. btw, my sig line gives a little insight to many of these. ;)

10-20
20-30 @@@
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female @@@

How much of a U2 Fan are you?:

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lot @@@
They're Good/ Listen to them occassionally if I'm in the mood
I'm not much of a fan/ Don't listen to U2 very often

Which is your Favourite U2 Album/EP?

Boy
October
War @@@
Under a Blood Red Sky (Live)
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop
The Best of 1980-1990 / The B-sides
All that You Can't Leave Behind
The Best of 1990-2000 / The B-sides

Are you Fan of U2's B-sides, Rare Tracks/Demos, Bootlegs?

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them.
Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections) @@@
No, I am comfortable with listening to U2's Albums and A-sides.
No, I don't really listen to U2's music much as it is.

If you answered Yes to the Previous Question, what did you think of The B-sides Compilation Released as a Bonus Disc to U2's 'Best of' Compilations?

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations! @@@
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1990-2000, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1980-1990
I liked neither of the B-sides discs

What format do you purchase music on most?

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs @@@
Cassettes

Which do you buy more of?

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums @@@
Cassette Albums (Where available)

Do you ever purchase Music Box-sets?

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go
Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set)
No, I don't really go for Box-sets. @@@

If there were a U2 Box-set available, what sort of things would you prefer to be included?

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?) @@@
Other (Please State)

How much would you be willing to pay for a U2 Box-set?

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50@@@
Around ?50+

Would you consider Purchasing a U2 Box-set if One came on the Market?

Yes, definetley
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have @@@
No, as I would essentially just be spending money pointlessley on something I basically already have

10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female X

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lot X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them.
Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections) X

If you answered Yes to the Previous Question, what did you think of The B-sides Compilation Released as a Bonus Disc to U2's 'Best of' Compilations?

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations!
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000 X
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1990-2000, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1980-1990

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go
Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set)
No, I don't really go for Box-sets. X

If there were a U2 Box-set available, what sort of things would you prefer to be included?

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?) X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+ X

Yes, definetley
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have X
No, as I would essentially just be spending money pointlessley on something I basically already have

Originally posted by
U2 Questionnaire: - To Fill in, simply Quote this Post and place a BOLD 'X' Beside the Answer you wish to choose. And Post the reply. :) Thanks!

10-20
20-30X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lotX

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable FireX
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua TreeX
Rattle and Hum
Achtung BabyX
Zooropa
Pop

Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections)X

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations!
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDsX
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albumsX

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one goX
No, I don't really go for Box-sets.

U2 AlbumsX
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?)X
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30
Around �30-40
Around �40-50
Around �50+
X

Yes, definetley
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already haveX

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Questionnaire! Your help is greatly appreciated and, it's not much but, I shall definetley write a word
of thanks for you all in the final product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! This is great! I shall find some webspace to upload all my Graphics Work/ideas so I can show you how it's all going. What the product is going to eventually include, look like etc. :)

Keep filling in if you haven't done so already! :) This really is 10 times better than I thought it would be. I thought I'd get around 10 answers at the most! You've been really helpful! Thanks!

Originally posted by
U2 Questionnaire: - To Fill in, simply Quote this Post and place a BOLD 'X' Beside the Answer you wish to choose. And Post the reply. :) Thanks!

10-20
20-30
30-40 X
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree X
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them. X
Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections)

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations! X
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides X
Rare Tracks X
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?) X
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30
Around �30-40
Around �40-50 X
Around �50+

Yes, definetley X
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Questionnaire! Your help is greatly appreciated and, it's not much but, I shall definetley write a word

U2 Questionnaire: - To Fill in, simply Quote this Post and place a BOLD 'X' Beside the Answer you wish to choose. And Post the reply. Thanks!

10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree X
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections) X

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations! X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30 X
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have X

Last edited:
10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them. X
Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections)

I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000 X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley

Originally posted by

10-20
20-30X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

MaleX
Female

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lotX

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung BabyX
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them.X

I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDsX
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albumsX

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one goX

U2 Albums
U2 B-sidesX
Rare TracksX
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?)
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30X
Around �30-40
Around �40-50
Around �50+

Yes, definetley
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already haveX

Good luck.

'Bump'

Any last minute questionnaires before I take down all the results? (Half way through the results, takes AGES. especially when the first two pages of this conversation are locked out to me due to inappropriate material/material from sites blocked from my account on the school computer. Must be somebody's signiatures.)

So...at the time of writing I am currently in school and taking these down. I got around 15 edited down to selected answers only in around 20+ minutes! It's taking a fair while.....

Last edited:
10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male X
Female

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?)
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50 X
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have

Back
Top Bottom