U2 Questionnaire- Please Take Part

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

How much of a U2 Fan are you?:

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lot X
They're Good/ Listen to them occassionally if I'm in the mood
I'm not much of a fan/ Don't listen to U2 very often

Which is your Favourite U2 Album/EP?

Boy
October
War
Under a Blood Red Sky (Live)
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop
The Best of 1980-1990 / The B-sides
All that You Can't Leave Behind
The Best of 1990-2000 / The B-sides

Are you Fan of U2's B-sides, Rare Tracks/Demos, Bootlegs?

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them.
Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections) X
No, I am comfortable with listening to U2's Albums and A-sides.
No, I don't really listen to U2's music much as it is.

If you answered Yes to the Previous Question, what did you think of The B-sides Compilation Released as a Bonus Disc to U2's 'Best of' Compilations?

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations!
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1990-2000, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1980-1990 X
I liked neither of the B-sides discs

What format do you purchase music on most?

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

Which do you buy more of?

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X
Cassette Albums (Where available)

Do you ever purchase Music Box-sets?

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go X
Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set)
No, I don't really go for Box-sets.

If there were a U2 Box-set available, what sort of things would you prefer to be included?

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?)
Other (Please State)

How much would you be willing to pay for a U2 Box-set?

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Would you consider Purchasing a U2 Box-set if One came on the Market?

Yes, definetley
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have X
No, as I would essentially just be spending money pointlessley on something I basically already have

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Questionnaire! Your help is greatly appreciated and, it's not much but, I shall definetley write a word
of thanks for you all in the final product.

Last edited:
10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop
All that You Can't Leave Behind X

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them. X
Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections)

If you answered Yes to the Previous Question, what did you think of The B-sides Compilation Released as a Bonus Disc to U2's 'Best of' Compilations?

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations! X
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1990-2000, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1980-1990

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go X
Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set)

If there were a U2 Box-set available, what sort of things would you prefer to be included?

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?)
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+
X

Yes, definetley X
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have
No, as I would essentially just be spending money pointlessley on something I basically already have

10-20
20-30
30-40
40-50 X
50+

Sex:

Male
Female X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung BabyX
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them.
Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections) X

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations!
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000 X
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1990-2000, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1980-1990

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50X
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have X

10-20
20-30
30-40 X
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them. X
Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections)

I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000 X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go
No, I don't really go for Box-sets. X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley

U2 Questionnaire: - To Fill in, simply Quote this Post and place a BOLD 'X' Beside the Answer you wish to choose. And Post the reply. :) Thanks!

10-20X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lotX

Boy
October
War X
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations! X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50 X
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have

Originally posted by
U2 Questionnaire: - To Fill in, simply Quote this Post and place a BOLD 'X' Beside the Answer you wish to choose. And Post the reply. :) Thanks!

10-20
20-30
30-40 X
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree X
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30
Around �30-40
Around �40-50 X
Around �50+

Yes, definetley

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Questionnaire! Your help is greatly appreciated and, it's not much but, I shall definetley write a word

Last edited by a moderator:
10-20
20-30x
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Femalex

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lotx

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Treex
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them.x

I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000x

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDsx
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albumsx

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go
No, I don't really go for Box-sets.x

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Live Tracksx
(Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?)
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40x
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetleyx

Originally posted by

10-20
20-30
30-40x
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
x

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Babyx
Zooropa
Pop

Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections)x

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations!x

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDsx
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albumsx

Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set)x

U2 Albumsx
U2 B-sidesx
Rare TracksxLive Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?)x
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30
Around �30-40
Around �40-50x
Around �50+

Yes, definetley
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already havex

10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum X
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles X
LPs
CD albums

Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set) X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X

10-20
20-30
30-40 X
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set) X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+ X

Yes, definetley X

10-20
20-30
30-40 x
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
x

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lot x

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree x
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

No, I am comfortable with listening to U2's Albums and A-sides. x

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs x
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums x

Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set) x

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?) x
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 x
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley x

Last edited:
Originally posted by

10-20
20-30 'X'
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
'X'

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lot 'X'

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire 'X'
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections) 'X'

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations! 'X'

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs 'X'
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums 'X'

Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set) 'X'

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks 'X'
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30 'X'
Around �30-40
Around �40-50
Around �50+

Yes, definetley 'X'

10-20
20-30 x
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female x

Boy
October
War x
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them. x

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations! x

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs x
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums x

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go x

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks x
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?) x
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+ x

Yes, definetley x
No, as I would essentially just be spending money pointlessley on something I basically already havex x x

Originally posted by

10-20
20-30
30-40
40-50 X
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?) X
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30
Around �30-40 X
Around �40-50
Around �50+

Yes, definetley X

Originally posted by

10-20
20-30X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop
X

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them.X

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations!X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDsX
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albumsX

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare TracksX
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30
Around �30-40
Around �40-50X
Around �50+

Yes, definetleyX

Originally posted by

10-20
20-30x
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Malex
Female

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Treex
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections)x

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations!x

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDsx
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albumsx

x

U2 Albums
U2 B-sidesx
Rare Tracksx
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?)x
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30x
Around �30-40
Around �40-50
Around �50+

Yes, definetleyx

Happy 2 Help U !

Originally posted by

10-20
20-30
30-40
40-50X
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree X
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop
All that You Can't Leave Behind X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30
Around �30-40
Around �40-50
Around �50+

Yes, definetley X

Crumbs! This is a fantastic response! This will look good on the final written work! :)

Originally posted by

10-20
20-30
30-40 x
40-50
50+

Sex: yes... oops......ahem

Male
Female
x

Favourite Band/
Listen to them a lot x

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby x
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them. x

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations! x

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs x
Cassettes

what no...eight tracks?LOL! sorry..

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums x

No, I don't really go for Box-sets. x

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks x
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30 ?
Around �30-40
Around �40-50
Around �50+

sorry,need a conversion chart

Yes, definetley
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have x

[/B]

10-20
20-30 XXXX
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female XXXX

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lot XXXX

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby XXXX
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them. XXXX

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations! XXX

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs XXXX
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums XXXX

No, I don't really go for Box-sets. XXXX

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks XXXX
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?) XXXX
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 XXXX
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley XXXX

10-20
20-30 x
30-40 x (hey, 30!)
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male x
Female

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby x
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs x
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums x

Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set) x

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks x
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+ x

Yes, definetley x

Last edited:
10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male X
Female

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

No, I don't really go for Box-sets. X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides X
Rare Tracks X
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?) X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X

Time to answer this myself...SO sorry for answering more than one in the albums section!!

10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male X
Female

Boy
October X
War
The Unforgettable Fire X
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl X
3"/5" CDs
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles X
LPs X
CD albums

U2 Albums X
U2 B-sides X
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X

Thank you for joining us live on the air. My Pleasure..

Last edited:
10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male X
Female

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides X
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50 X
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley

10-20
20-30X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung BabyX
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them.X

I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDsX
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albumsX

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one goX

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?)X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30X
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already haveX but only if it's something i don't already have (e.g. live tracks...etc.)

Last edited:
U2 Questionnaire: - To Fill in, simply Quote this Post and place a BOLD 'X' Beside the Answer you wish to choose. And Post the reply. Thanks!

10-20
20-30
30-40 X
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50 X
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X

10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X

U2 Questionnaire: - To Fill in, simply Quote this Post and place a BOLD 'X' Beside the Answer you wish to choose. And Post the reply. Thanks!

10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male X
Female

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa X
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X

originally posted by
u2 questionnaire: - to fill in, simply quote this post and place a bold 'x' beside the answer you wish to choose. And post the reply. :) thanks!

10-20
20-30
30-40 x
40-50
50+

sex:

male x
female

how much of a u2 fan are you?:

favourite band/listen to them a lot x
they're good/ listen to them occassionally if i'm in the mood
i'm not much of a fan/ don't listen to u2 very often

which is your favourite u2 album/ep?

boy
october
war
under a blood red sky (live)
the unforgettable fire
wide awake in america
the joshua tree
rattle and hum
achtung baby x
zooropa
pop
the best of 1980-1990 / the b-sides
all that you can't leave behind
the best of 1990-2000 / the b-sides

are you fan of u2's b-sides, rare tracks/demos, bootlegs?

yes! I enjoy them just as much as u2's album tracks and a-sides. And spend some time looking for them. X
yes, if i buy a u2 single or they are included as an added bonus (such as the b-sides discs included with the two best of collections)
no, i am comfortable with listening to u2's albums and a-sides.
No, i don't really listen to u2's music much as it is.

if you answered yes to the previous question, what did you think of the b-sides compilation released as a bonus disc to u2's 'best of' compilations?

i really liked them, i thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of b-sides for u2 fans to listen to as well as the 'best of' compilations!
I liked listening to the b-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with the b-sides disc of 1990-2000 x
i liked listening to the b-sides from 1990-2000, but wasn't too pleased with the b-sides disc of 1980-1990
i liked neither of the b-sides discs

what format do you purchase music on most?

7"/10"/12" vinyl
3"/5" cds x
cassettes

which do you buy more of?

7"/10"/12" singles
lps
cd albums x
cassette albums (where available)

do you ever purchase music box-sets?

yes, if it has content such as albums i haven't got, singles-packs, etc. That i can just buy in one go
yes, for the collectibility. (if you already have most of the products in the box-set) x
no, i don't really go for box-sets.

if there were a u2 box-set available, what sort of things would you prefer to be included?

u2 albums
u2 b-sides x
rare tracks
live tracks (perhaps tracks from various tours that promoted albums that are included in the box-set?)
other (please state)

how much would you be willing to pay for a u2 box-set?

around �20-30
around �30-40 x
around �40-50
around �50+

would you consider purchasing a u2 box-set if one came on the market?

yes, definetley x
maybe, rare tracks and b-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things i already have
no, as i would essentially just be spending money pointlessley on something i basically already have

thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire! Your help is greatly appreciated and, it's not much but, i shall definetley write a word
x x

Hi, don't know how to make my x's bold but:

30-40 x (lol just barely)

Sex:

Female x

October x

I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000 x too many doubles from the main disc which also meant other good ones left off such as Night & Day, Holy Joe, 2 Shots of Happy...

3"/5" CDs x

CD albums x

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go x

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Other (Please State) x all of the above plus unreleased material such as Cartoon World & Speed of Life, plus covers they have done

Around �30-40 x anything above this would have to be truly unique for me to buy it.

Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have x

Good luck with your project Paddy.

Back
Top Bottom