U2: Protecting this House since 1976 -> AKA, more new album talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last statement is not true. Actually none are. You are just trying to save face. People are pissed off because I know stuff. I dunno wtf is wrong with you. I invite you to come see C7 perform if you're ever in Celebration. When the new Devin Lima album I am producing comes out then you can laugh at me

I will laugh because you are 'producing' albums no one outside Polk Country Penitentiary would hear. Tell me, is the recording studio a shower? Does C7 stand for cell block 7?

I was falsely arrested and quickly released but lets all forget about Clayton's worse arrest

Clayton was arrested for weed not soliciting whores.

Did you know you're contributing to the sex trade when you bang prostitutes? Innocent children who are tricked into this lifestyle? They're there against their will.

Headache and I were just having an Interference banter but this Steve person is outright harassing me and making false statements. Mods, how do we fix this?

Headache and I were just having an Interference banter but this Steve person is outright harassing me and making false statements. Mods, how do we fix this?

I win. Post your proof an album is coming out.

You posted false statements in the past which calls your credibility into question

You've been in trouble with the law. The burden of proof is on YOU.

You have some serious thing against me dude. I dunno what I did to you but for fucks sake you have issues you need to deal with. You found some mis in formation and are doing everything in your power to use it against me. That's the sign of someone who has serious personal issues. We are U2 fans. We have a reputation of being good people. Why do you need to go around and make us all look like animal? Is this a game to you? Do you get off to this? Do you feel you need to one up everyone? And it's not just me dude. You need to seek help, find God and back off.

You have some serious thing against me dude. I dunno what I did to you but for fucks sake you have issues you need to deal with. You found some mis in formation and are doing everything in your power to use it against me. That's the sign of someone who has serious personal issues. We are U2 fans. We have a reputation of being good people. Why do you need to go around and make us all look like animal? Is this a game to you? Do you get off to this? Do you feel you need to one up everyone? And it's not just me dude. You need to seek help, find God and back off.

You post fake information, I called it into question and asked for proof. You posted none. I search for you on google like you encouraged me to, and I find your mug shot on like the third entry. You get all defensive. Just because we like the same band doesn't mean you get permission to post fake shit and not called on it. Lighten up, Francis.

chrisHanson.gif

It's not fake shit. I own a production company in Celebration, Florida. I am knowledgable of all major album and film releases as well as touring schedules through my connections with IATSE. I do not provide the evidence simply because of the immorality of it. Deal with it. Whether you want to believe that is one thing. I guess we'll all find out Nov 18th. Your slander and failing to provide the truth is your wrong doing. Remember, U2 is a Christian band.

It's not fake shit. I own a production company in Celebration, Florida. I am knowledgable of all major album and film releases as well as touring schedules through my connections with IATSE. I do not provide the evidence simply because of the immorality of it. Deal with it. Whether you want to believe that is one thing. I guess we'll all find out Nov 18th. Your slander and failing to provide the truth is your wrong doing. Remember, U2 is a Christian band.

POST PROOF. Otherwise this is like your "Giants Stadium show will be cancelled" post. Stop hiding behind the cross, it's shameful.

Who gives a fuck? It's a dude on the internet. If he's telling the truth, you'll be listening to a new album in a couple of months. If he's lying, you won't be. And this would be the case whether or not he made the claims in the first place. The claims ultimately have no bearing on the fate of the album.

Who gives a fuck? It's a dude on the internet. If he's telling the truth, you'll be listening to a new album in a couple of months. If he's lying, you won't be. And this would be the case whether or not he made the claims in the first place. The claims ultimately have no bearing on the fate of the album.

Yes, exactly.

Owning a production company with significant industry connections at age 27 is pretty impressive, by the way.

Remember, U2 is a Christian band.

No they're not.

This whole back and forth is entertaining, but silly. Shawn, you made a claim and you can't back it up with proof and people called you out on it. Did you expect anything else in a thread like this? It's great that you're a producer and an album you worked on is coming out in the Fall all that, but name-dropping LFO on a U2 forum (or anywhere, for that matter) doesn't do a single thing towards building your credibility. Also, the "God will be judging you" and faith talk is amusing considering you've taken the Lord's name in vain and used highly un-Christian like language throughout your posts.

THAT BEING SAID, just walk away, man. It is that easy. Sure, he's being unnecessarily aggressive towards you, but Steve is looking for answers you can't or are unwilling to provide, but you keep fanning the flames. Give some evidence of your claim or just walk away.

Well this got even more interesting than I expected.

Thank you Interference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom