U2 potato chips?????????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kingofsorrow

Refugee
C.E.O. of the international men of leisure
found these on the shelves. kinda reminds me of the "pop" era U2.

07-09-07_2117.jpg

07-09-07_2116.jpg

I hate sour cream and onion.

Pizza Pringles are surprisingly tasty.

But the original is the best.

^ there is! If I had to eat a Pringles it would be the salt & vinegar because they are the least gross of an otherwise completely gross food product. :wink:

I don't understand why someone would want to eat potato chips that cause you physical pain.

Too salty. Too vinegary. :yuck:

I will agree that they are potent. Salt & Vinegar Pringles make my mouth go numb. But they're pure bliss. :drool:

PlaTheGreat said:

There, I fixed it for you.

:angry:

Back on topic: I was watching VH1 today and Pop-Up Video came on. You know, I think U2 may have inspired that programme. :ohmy: I was also browsing through my iTunes library today, and I noticed that several albums were tagged with the label "pop". This also reminded me of U2.

kingofsorrow said:
if U2 did come out with a brand of potato chips, what flavors do you think they would choose? of course there would have to be 4 flavors.

The fellows will choose a flavour each - the choices would probably be such as Chickpea Crimpy, Mediterranean Buffet, Melontini Mellow and something that Adam would choose.

For the die-hards, match up the flavours with your favs from the U2 gang... !

GibsonGirl said:
Back on topic: I was watching VH1 today and Pop-Up Video came on. You know, I think U2 may have inspired that programme. :ohmy: I was also browsing through my iTunes library today, and I noticed that several albums were tagged with the label "pop". This also reminded me of U2.

How to find U2 fans in the US: they call fizzy drink "pop". Clearly, U2 have changed the way people think.

Oh, and popcorn? Totally U2's idea.

Popsicles? Official ice block of Popmart.

Poptarts? Blatantly ripped off from Adam's shirt.

Poppies? The official U2 flower.

The list just goes on and on.

^ :yes: I don't know anyone who calls it POP. I however grew up calling it "coke", regardless of the brand, flavor, or color. :reject:

Really?? (do you mean the south as in old south or anywhere south?) I grew up in San Diego and hadn't heard it called anything but coke til I was almost a teen! We also called refrigerators "ice boxes". :hmm:

I meant the south east ;) I always figured it's because the Coca-Cola company is in Atlanta, and thus Coke has infiltrated the minds of southerners in ways that Pepsi can only dream of.

:hmm: We actually have a coca cola bottling plant here in San Diego. I remember touring it as a kid, they gave us a year supply of Fanta too. I think we must have won a contest or something. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom