U2 potato chips?????????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God, now I really want some Pop Rocks :drool:

poprocksxz9.jpg

I haven't had them in a very long time :sad:

My dad worked in the grocery industry before Pop Rocks were introduced and we got to be part of the test market for them. :happy:

bonocomet said:
^ :yes: I don't know anyone who calls it POP. I however grew up calling it "coke", regardless of the brand, flavor, or color. :reject:

For everyone around here, it's soda. :shrug:

I'm with DOL: as a midwesterner, I say "pop," everyone else says "soda" except for the southeasterners - they call everthing "Coke."

I also used to hear that if you heard someone refer to a drinking fountain as a "bubbler," they were from Milwaukee.

Dunno how much water that holds, but I always thought it was funny.

I am no fan of Pringles...they just make you regret eatting them the second u put down the can...like Hot Pockets or canned chili...ARGH

kingofsorrow said:
if U2 did come out with a brand of potato chips, what flavors do you think they would choose? of course there would have to be 4 flavors.

is there an online quiz to ask? what flavor of potato chips are you? make them take it. Someone please, when you meet them, give them a link to a what kind of potato chips are you quiz. Quite frankly I don't think they should work on the new album until this matter is sorted out.

corianderstem said:
I also used to hear that if you heard someone refer to a drinking fountain as a "bubbler," they were from Milwaukee.

Dunno how much water that holds, but I always thought it was funny.
That's a general Wisconsin thing, not just Milwaukee, as far as I know. I have a friend from Wisconsin, and she told it to me straight: A "water fountain" is that thing in the middle of the park that you throw pennies into and make a wish. A "bubbler" is the thing you drink out of.

Back
Top Bottom