U2/Peter Gabriel tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sledgehammer

The Fly
I read in the PG newsgroup that there's a possibility of him doing some shows with U2 in November. Gabriel will release his new album in September BUT, correct me if I'm wrong, U2 will be in the studio making the new record until the end of the year. Is that possible to happen or is it just another rumour? Have anyone heard this story from any reliable source?

------------------
"Find the meaning of the act, remember how it goes
Every time you take the water and you swim against the flow
The world is all around us, the days are flying past
And fear is so contagious, but I?m not afraid to laugh"

Neil Finn

I would die happy if this happened. I have wanted to see PG my whole life, but he hasn't toured since I was 16 and living in a small northeast kansas town...

The first time I saw U2 I saw Peter Gabriel also - Amnesty 1986 in Chicago - Gabriel played a great set, but U2 took the house down.

Sledgehammer -

Is this album being released in September that album that was suppose to come-out-last year-and-the-year-before-that-and-the-year before-that-and-the-year-before-that?

I'll believe it when I see it. If I see it. I'll buy tickets.

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

I doubt U2 will be touring so soon, it would be nice tho.
Elvis Costello will be at the Kodak next month, we might go.
smile.gif

Hey maybe we'll see Bono there.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 04-23-2002).]

it will probably be right after they finish up this summer's Europe tour with Oasis

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom