U2 Owns Los Angeles Radio!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

InVertigo

Babyface
KROQ IS PLAYING IT EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR. I'M SO HAPPY! THEY JUST PLAYED VERTIGO AND I WILL FOLLOW BACK TO BACK--U2 FULL CIRCLE! WE'RE TAKING BACK THE RADIO WAVES! WHEREVER YOU ARE, CALL AND E-MAIL YOUR STATION AND MAKE A LOT OF NOISE SO WE CAN PUSH THE BOYS TO THE TOP OF THE RADIO CHARTS! WE NEED TO LET THEM KNOW THIS IS THE KIND OF MUSIC WE WANT TO HEAR!

VERTIGO IS THE U2 WE'VE BEEN HOPING WOULD COME BACK!!!!!!! FULL THROTLE, BABY! THE REST OF THE KROQ'S PLAY LIST SOUNDS WEAK WHEN THEY PLAY IT RIGHT AFTER VERTIGO, LOL!

LORD HAVE MERCY!

I heard it KLOS 95.5 (Los Angeles) they played it back to back.
So far so good, it has an AB feeling with an older mix, that's kind of what I thought it would come out, love it so far!! Rocking shit!!
Who the fuck said it sounded like JET????:mad:

Wow, LA is known for trends but to have it totally adapt to this new U2 song @ such a pace is unbelievable.

I think ppl are sick of rap & crap out there & want to hear something that will make the feets tap & their hips sway.

It looks like it might be a nice coupla of years musically coming up... :)

KROQ's DJ just played Vertigo at # 1 tonight! She said someone with a nasty attitude called her to play it... we are going crazy people! :) Keep it up

Back
Top Bottom