U2 on VH1's behind the music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeIsTooSexy

ONE love, blood, life
this came out before bomb and i remember two years ago they played it on st pattys day. I was just wondering if anybody has the video of this or a youtube link. i thought it was really funny and i havent been able to find anything
thanks

U2 had a vh-1 special the one where they were in Mexico , is that the one ? But I don't think they were ever on Behind The Music .

are you sure it wasn't part of the legends series? because I don't recall there being a U2 behind the music...and I watch VH1 entirely too often.

There was a VH1 Access Spotlight on U2 special that was filmed leading up to the Vertigo tour. They went behind the scenes at rehearsals in Mexico and Vancouver then ended with them going on stage for the first concert.

Dana

rihannsu said:
There was a VH1 Access Spotlight on U2 special that was filmed leading up to the Vertigo tour. They went behind the scenes at rehearsals in Mexico and Vancouver then ended with them going on stage for the first concert.

Dana

yes , that's the one I was thinking of !

Behind the Music was (is?) gross. It was like a Mad Libs - just fill in the band's name and particular addictions.

At the end of the day, that show - like so many "music" shows - is about cheap drama.

okaay. idk what it was called. but it was exactly what rihannsu said

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
okaay. idk what it was called. but it was exactly what rihannsu said

I've got it, but it is in DVD format and thus is 670mb. I can't convert it to mpeg yet because the program I was using to convert is morphing up the picture. Email me at graffeodl@yahoo.com and when I get it converted I'll upload it somewhere and send you a link.

Dana

This is in DVD format. It is the Video-TS directory so you should be able to open it in any DVD player. It is in two parts and it is self-extracting in case you don't have winrar. So just download both parts then double click on part one and it should extract. If this doesn't work then when I get my program to convert to mpg I'll upload it again.

Part one
http://www.mega upload.com/?d=1EON6938

Part two
http://www.mega upload.com/?d=N5N1GXR5

Dana

Yeah, they don't have anything scandalous enough to be on Behind the Music.

I miss that show.

Back
Top Bottom