U2 on VH1 Storytellers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dude i was joking....relax...i just think its a bit hypocritical how hes for the fight against poverty while having extravagant apartments like the one for 13 million bucks on central park west here in ny in the san remo building. ...doesnt mean i dont like u2 or their songs...and i " get it". dont start throwing insults around like meathead quotient or insult me by saying the " more englightened". if you were more enlightened you wouldve seen the LOL i put at the end of my post. And when bono is pressuring us for action, he means pressuring our governments to give more money, which in turn is my money and yours. not that i have a problem with it. Bono and the band just haveway more than any of us. Maybe he should sell his 13 million dollar apartment and give the money to aids in africa. By the way, a friend of a friend just put in a new bathtub in bonos apartment on central park west. a 50, 000 dollar mahogany bathtub. imagine that, millions of poor people without food or homes, and bonos taking baths in a 50000 dollar bathtub while railing against poverty. reeks of hypocrisy if you ask me.

Last edited:
I never understood that argument. So what if he's rich and lives a rich lifestyle? Where is it said that only the poor can do charity work or fight poverty?

If he's scolding people for frivolous spending or telling people to give up their worldly posessions to help the poor, and at the same time living his extravagant lifestyle, THEN he's a hypocrite.

:uhoh:

sooo...umm....what do you guys think about the idea of them doing the wanderer acoustically? id love to hear them do it full band, but i think it might also work well this way as well.

so what do you think?

anyone?

I'd kind of like to hear Bono sing The Wanderer! No one could replace Johnny Cash, so why not just have the guy who wrote it sing it? I think Bono should use his lower range more often, and this would be the perfect song to show it off.

Back
Top Bottom