U2 on TOTP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JohnnyBoy

The Fly
A friend just rang me and said U2's video was on Top of the Pops!! The video wasn't of Bono on a beach and the presenter said it was filmed in the studio so I doubt it's the proper video. But it sounded brilliant!

They're playing on TOTP live for the 15th October broadcast but the bbc.co.uk/totp website said that tickets have all gone.

If anyone knows where you can get their hands on some then please let me know at johnforster77@hotmail.com

Cheers

johnny :wink:

i wish i was living in Uk to get those tickets!!
Diablo.gif

thought there used to be a years waiting list to get on TOTP, or there used to be! Its just pot luck who you get to see when your time comes round, so when U2 are on there could be a lot of people there not even fans of the band!

Yeah...I wouldn't even wanna go anyway...I enjoy watching Top of the Pops 2 (non-UK people: It's a half-hour run through classic performances from the last 40 or so years on the show) and I have to say I NEVER want to be seen dancing around wearing the clothes of the day...only to be shown 20 years later when I'm bald and have my children LAUGH at me...! :(

I'm going to start begging now - I hope one of the amazingly talented people over in the UK will be able to record the TOTPs performance for us pathetic, only have TRL, people over in the US
-please?

I have no doubt that this performance will be available in DVD quality very shortly after it airs. The incomplete TOTP studio performance was available for sharing a day after it aired.

My frustration is in the fact that the complete studio version of the TOTP clip is supposedly being aired via MTV - LA, VH1 LA , Muchmusic and another Latin American video show and no one has been able to upload it somewhere.

Shit, I want to see how the performance ends, I want to see Bono say "Just give me what I want and no one gets hurt".

In fact, that line personifies how I'm starting to feel about seeing the end of this clip.

:scream:

ramblin rose said:

Shit, I want to see how the performance ends, I want to see Bono say "Just give me what I want and no one gets hurt".

In fact, that line personifies how I'm starting to feel about seeing the end of this clip.

:scream:

Agreed - I just want that video (I understands that I will be able to buy it come Nov 8 but am impatient)

the mid october release should be the original video they recorded in spain, so it will be complete.
Obviously a live video (in the Totp) studios will follow.

2 weeks left!
kaoani169.gif

Sorry to say it, but I'M GOING! I'm so happy! I've known it for a couple of days now and all I can do is walk around with a huge smile on my face... The flight will cost me quite a bit of money, but I don't care!

Back
Top Bottom