U2 on top of the pops tonight again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
I believe U2 will be on TOTPS tonight according to the tv times and the TOTP website.. my daughter makes sure to keep me well informed!!

Think it'll just be a recording of SYMIOYO from when they were on last time? I know the filmed other songs for future airings

What a bad BAD bad BAD performance! They did not the can you here me when I sing? part, the song was way too short.

What a load of rubbish - only the singing was live and TOTP cut out the entire middle section and part of the end of the song. Waste of time.

cant belive totp cut it.... what aload of crap.....i will from now on never watch that program again

I only hope this performance doesn't affect the single sales. It just didn't reflect the power of the song, cutting it short like that!Why cut out the best part, the climax?:confused:

I was disappointed my bro thought it was amazing anyway it's a great song shame:|

cant see it affecting sales that much, radio airplay alone can sell this single, and by what i have heard it is getting above normal radio play for a single which isnt even out yet

Judah said:
Any Canadians know whether the TOTP on BBC Canada current? That is, will we get the same episode tonite as in England?

I think so because BBC Kids is showing Top of the Pops tonight and it says U2 is one of the featured bands. Channel 141 for the Toronto and Ottawa area (not sure about Vancouver, sorry!)

ascender_RS said:
Oh dear, that was pretty bad. The way they cut it totally ruined the song.

Yeah, it's like the work experience kid was given the job of cutting it. The verse didn't even finish properly. Very shoddy!

: ) Andrew

I dont know if it would ruin the song for people that havent heard it 1 million times before hand....yes the song was cut but it is better then nothing, and they dont need to sell records to us they need to sell records to other people that havent heard it before so I dont think it is that big of a deal.

Back
Top Bottom