U2 on The Culture show (Monday 6pm)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dudette

The Fly
Ok this is probably in the wrong room.

Title kinda says it. BBC2 at 6pm (well I think it is, was half asleep when the advert came on). Talking about the new tour, 25 years of being a bandblablawhatever...

Oh yeah and there is a pre-recorded interview with Jo Whiley (Grrrr suprise suprise) recorded last week in Brussels. From 10am onwards...as they always milk these things don't be suprised if they show the clip 10 minutes before the end of her slot.

Sorry people....I'm grumpy. Being feeling like death for the last few days and going to the second Manchester gig. NOT FECKING AMUSED.........im going back to bed.

Dudette said:

Sorry people....I'm grumpy. Being feeling like death for the last few days and going to the second Manchester gig. NOT FECKING AMUSED.........im going back to bed.

Something to cheer you up m8, its gonna piss down Wednesday apparently heheheeh. I'm going wednesday too so gonna get drenched no doubt!:wink:

^ Yeah I heard. *fingers crossed* that the weatherman gets it wrong.

Feeling better today though....just very tired!

It is also repeated later at 11:20 on BBC2 after Newsnight, so you won't have to miss Emmerdale
LOL

Even with my pre-warning of a later showing :)
Nevermind, I guess U2 were worthing missing Emmerdale for, not like they are TV everyday.

I enjoyed the interview though swear I read somewhere they were going to do a song live, unless it was just the snippets they showed.

It was just the snippets from the Brussels concert ....the interview was very good though and the old 1980s clip of a performance was fun to see:wink:

I hate to say it but it bored the ass of me. The programme is supposed to be about the arts. The item should have been on question time (a politics prog On BBC)

Back
Top Bottom