U2 on SPIN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2morrow

Acrobat
I am probably late with the news...I alsways think I am the first to know and then realize people have known things for weeks before me
wink.gif
Anyway, U2's on the cover of SPIN this month (the January issue already?) as their Band of the Year. I haven't read the article yet but I thought I'd let you guys know.

------------------
"And when it's raining,
raining hard, that's when the rain will break my heart."

Hmm...you sure it's not the December issue? Afterall, we still have this last day of November left, so I find it hard to believe that January is out already.

Thanks for the heads up though! I'm gonna go check out the bookstore later.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by U2morrow:
I am probably late with the news...I alsways think I am the first to know and then realize people have known things for weeks before me
wink.gif
Anyway, U2's on the cover of SPIN this month (the January issue already?) as their Band of the Year. I haven't read the article yet but I thought I'd let you guys know.

I haven't seen it so it must be new. I'll look for it this weekend. It's hard to believe that SPIN would name then Band of the Year. SPIN hates everyone who has ever been on the top of the charts. (Hurts their cutting edge image or something
rolleyes.gif
)

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Hmm...you sure it's not the December issue? Afterall, we still have this last day of November left, so I find it hard to believe that January is out already.

I thought it said January at the bottom somewhere which I thought was weird too. Anyway, then I was thinking mayeb it's a special issue or something..."A year in Music 2001" it says at the top. I am not entirely sure since I don't get SPIN myself. I work in the mail room at school and tend to poke around people's mail
wink.gif
But anyway, they came in this morning and U2's on the cover so that's all I really cared about
wink.gif

------------------
"And when it's raining,

Magazines are always for the following month for some weird reason. If it just came in the mail for subscribers, it might not reach the newstands for a week or so
frown.gif

Thanks for the post, will be on the lookout!

------------------
HEY BABY, HEY BABY- HEY !(GWEN)

Proud to be an INFIDEL

Just an update..(as I am attempt to be clearer
wink.gif
)...this issue is definitely January 2002. At the top of the table of contents page it says
Volume 18/Number 1/January 2002

------------------
"And when it's raining,

Back
Top Bottom