u2 On Radio 1's Live Lounge 27th Feb - U2 at BBC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh my god, so excited.

is anyone gonna attempt to meet them outside the bbc studios/maida vale/wherever the hell it's all recorded? lol.

trying to look into jonathon ross audience tickets, but i'm assuming they're already fully booked!

ahh my god, so excited.

is anyone gonna attempt to meet them outside the bbc studios/maida vale/wherever the hell it's all recorded? lol.

trying to look into jonathon ross audience tickets, but i'm assuming they're already fully booked!

You will have no luck with JR tickets! All the people who had tickets for the shows that were cancelled due to his suspension are taking top priority :wave:

You will have no luck with JR tickets! All the people who had tickets for the shows that were cancelled due to his suspension are taking top priority :wave:

Nevermind. I hear there are still some tickets available for the Satanic Sluts in deepest darkest Dalston next month.

yeah, i assumed as much... thanks for replying so quick though! :D

i'm obviously gonna try for bbc tickets! but in the very likely event that i don't win, haha, i was wondering if it's worth bothering going to the studios to try my luck?

:hyper::hyper::hyper: OMFG :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Did anyone just see that on BBC1???????????? A pricktease clip :drool:

Coming soon productions..........

The boys looking mean and moody :drool: walking down a dark wet corridor coming to the BBC soon :hyper::hyper:

Watch U2 perform at the BBC by pressing the Red Button from any BBC TV Channel on your digital TV.

Fri 27 Feb - Fri 6 Mar: Catch up with U2 at the BBC anytime by pressing the Red Button. Featuring their Radio 1 Live Lounge performance and interviews with Jo Whiley and Chris Evans.

(Please note that at the following times, this will not be available on Freeview: 2pm-6.15pm Sat 28th, 5pm-6.45pm Sun 1st, 2pm-3pm Wed 4th, 8am-9.15pm Fri 6th.)

I have been looking out online for it, but can't find it anywhere :doh: It was Bitchin :drool: You could hear Boots playing in the background whilst they are walking :hyper:

Thanks for looking Anji. If you find it let us know! I'm having a crappy day and that would definitely cheer things up!

Neither did I, but hopefully they'll repeat it loads of times.

Someone told me earlier that Simon Mayo announced that U2 are also going to be popping in to his Five Live early afternoon show on the 27th but I can't see anything official about it yet. They'll have a busy 24 hours if they do!

Is that guy still on the radio?!:ohmy:

Couple of the bands i've always wanted to hear do a cover on Live Lounge are Kasabian and Kings of Leon. Both went on and did their own songs. I expect U2 to do the same...even if just to annoy me.:reject:

I still can't find it online anywhere either :angry:

I will watch out for it on TV again tonight, not that I can get it from VCR to Web to show anyone :sad:

Any update on the ad? anyone else seen it yet?
Yeah, came on after Eastenders

It plays samples from GOYB and the band are filmed coming in and out of the dark (I think that's how I remember it!!) then there is a U2=BBC flash up at the end and it stops...pretty cool

Yeah, came on after Eastenders

It plays samples from GOYB and the band are filmed coming in and out of the dark (I think that's how I remember it!!) then there is a U2=BBC flash up at the end and it stops...pretty cool

Yip, I've seen it to. Hopefully it means another mini gig broadcast live from outside BBC HQ...........like the one they did to promote the Bomb.

Yip, I've seen it to. Hopefully it means another mini gig broadcast live from outside BBC HQ...........like the one they did to promote the Bomb.

That's what I am hopeing too :drool: But then it could just be to announce the livelounge, JR, Chris Evans shows :hmm:

It was cool wasn't it :flirt:

That's what I am hopeing too :drool: But then it could just be to announce the livelounge, JR, Chris Evans shows :hmm:

It was cool wasn't it :flirt:

Sub-zero!:drool:
But yeah, I think we will probably have to be content with the Radio 1 stuff and the JR show. But apparently the livelounge performance and the radio interviews with Jo Whiley and Chris Evans will be available to watch via the red button:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom