U2 on piano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

broshere

The Fly
i play the piano and have had a rough time finding u2 songs to play. does anyone know the chords to new years day, sweetest thing, running to stand still, or any song for that matter?

I can't play piano, but there is an Achtung Baby song book with the piano parts listed, and the U2 The Complete Songs has every piece of sheet music.
smile.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
U2 The Complete Songs has every piece of sheet music.
smile.gif

This book was at Borders...and I didn't buy it. I was feeling cheap that day...it was $30. It's a canadian book, isn't it? It was never released in the states.
If you find those chords...let me know,

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

The book that I have is U2 The Complete Songs. It is complete up thru POP. I paid $40.00 for it at Borders around 6 mo ago, but it's worth it to have all the lyrics in addition to the chords. I don't have the book with me here at work but if you really want them, email me at oktobergirl@yahoo.com and I can send the chords to you........

hmmm...

Plenty of chords for U2 songs on the net.

Top of my head NYD is...

Am C Em versus

Am C G (switch to chorus) F Am F G or something along those lines?

Hundreds of sites with this stuff...

Back
Top Bottom