U2 on "Off The Record" Sunday night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
did any canadian's click on this thinking that larry, adam, bono and edge were going to be on michael landsberg's roundtable sports and lifestyle discussion forum, 'off the record' on TSN?

cause i did. i'm a dork:huh:

kobayashi said:
did any canadian's click on this thinking that larry, adam, bono and edge were going to be on michael landsberg's roundtable sports and lifestyle discussion forum, 'off the record' on TSN?

cause i did. i'm a dork:huh:

yep, I'm guilty.

pub crawler said:
Er, well, the song selection isn't exactly matching the narrative so far, but what the hell. *shrug*
I know, that did kinda suck,lol.
And I missed the first 10 minutes , dammit. Did anyone tape it or have any info on when this interview took place?
It was pretty interesting, not too much that we didnt already know, but I hadnt heard the interview before, so it was pretty cool. :)
For those of you who dont live out here, keep in mind for next time that the show is supposed to be airing on 120 different channels across the nation, dunno about listening via the net.

Last edited:
I didn't see this thread yesterday, but I heard this program last night. I missed what I hope was only the first 5 minutes. Is it a 60 minute show? I taped about 40 minutes of it...it was alright, Adam spoke though, so that was cool.

Back
Top Bottom