U2 on MTV Europe's Top 10 at 10 next Thursday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
They'll show 10 of their videos...

------------------
"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked about the airplanes in the videos, and the airport pics on ATYCLB)

"Not just any band...the best band on the planet." - Bono

"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge about playing live

"There's still stuff left for us to do, and that's why we still do it." - Larry, 1998

Thanks for the info. I've been wondering when they would show U2. Madonna, Depeche Mode and every other artist has been on that show, too many times. I'll set my vcr...
smile.gif

Actually, this is the 3rd time they're on that show.
smile.gif

Most of the time, the videos duplicated themselves - in the past two times U2 was on there were videos for:

WOWY
MW
The fly (WOO HOO)
One (double WOO HOO - the dress up version)
Even better than the real thing
SATS
Discotheque
Sweetest thing
BD
Stuck
Elevation
Walk on

Since The fly and One were featured the second time U2 was on, i'm hoping they'll feature something new this time too - Stay, maybe even Who's gonna ride your wild horses. (i'm not sure MTV Europe even has that one - i certainly haven't seen it yet)

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 03-22-2002).]

Originally posted by U2girl:
Actually, this is the 3rd time they're on that show.
smile.gif

It is?? How come I always have missed it. DM I think I've seen like three or four times in just a few weeks.

I think I have all the videos they are showing though. But it's nice anyway.

Speaking of MTV, a fun thing happened the other day. My dad was home to help me install a new tv. I was sitting on the floor, like 20 cm away from the tv and flipped through the channels, not paying attention to what was on, just that it was a channel and suddenly I relized I saw something purple so I flipped back, and yes, it was Walk On. I felt really nuts for reacting on a colour, I didn't even know it was MTV I passed. LOL

Well i only caught the first two times by coincidence - i turned on the TV at 10, and voila - WOWY was there. They started off with it both times.

LOL - funny story! That happens to me too.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom