u2 on google earth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found The Tree

Yes. THE TREE :drool:

on Google earth, and i liXes it alot.

i plan on taking a way out of the way trip there when im vacationing in vegas. too bad its fallen down. i am cry. :sad:

:sad: If it were still standing, it'd be the first thing I'd do this summer. Screw backpacking through Europe, I'm going on a road trip to find the Joshua Tree. :drool:

amerrydeath said:
:sad: If it were still standing, it'd be the first thing I'd do this summer. Screw backpacking through Europe, I'm going on a road trip to find the Joshua Tree. :drool:

It fell down a few years back.

I think it's dust now.

MrBrau1 said:

It fell down a few years back.

I think it's dust now.

I know nothing about joshua trees, do they petrify? I don't think so. but i hope i'd be able to find where it is though. those rocks that people made pictures out of are still there im sure. i think.

i wonder what kinda of mark i should leave. hmmm.

I have tried this it was the first thing I done when I downloaded it.

I found madison sq garden, an arena in Boston, Bank Grden Nort I think And the United centre in Chicago.

I don't know how upto date the american cities are (Apart from NY post 2001) but a lot of the uk cities and towns are a good 4 to 5 years out of date so a lot of the new stadia/arenas may not be visible.

Still amazing to be zoomed in on central park NY type in your postal or Zip code and watch it track to your own little corner of the world. Amazing stuff what we do without the Internet?

Back
Top Bottom