u2 on good morning america question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattFromNYC

War Child
for anyone who saw it this morning... the segment with the thing about the band and the fans and showing clips of bono meeting the fans outside i think in chicago behind that fence....
was it just me or did he seem really tired or like not very into signing and meeting? or was this an off-day or something?
and especially this question goes out to those who were actually there the day of that show out there.

No. He was total sweetheart and gave people way more time than anyone would expect.

I haven't seen the GMA bit yet but I was there that day and I saw how happy and smiley he was to be around his fans on his birthday. He was very appreciative.

:eyebrow:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
No. He was total sweetheart and gave people way more time than anyone would expect.

I haven't seen the GMA bit yet but I was there that day and I saw how happy and smiley he was to be around his fans on his birthday. He was very appreciative.

:eyebrow:
:yes: He spent more time with the fans that day than the last two combined. He was very talkative and really funny. He did say something about being out late the night before but it was his birthday, he should have been out late!

Back
Top Bottom