U2@NYC - Please check in when you can

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dammit! Doesn't anybody know anything??? I am going nuts!!!

PLEASE be okay...please, everybody...be okay...

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

I'm in Manhattan. OK here. But the place really is like a war zone. Is Starr back from Dublin? I thought she was staying for a while after Slane 2. Maybe thats why we haven't heard from her.

Hope everyone is safe.

I'm alright. I work across the street from the Trade Center-- I saw the planes hit, I was there when the towers collapsed. I can't even describe it to you. Please keep all those injured and killed in your prayers. I'm beyond words at this point.

Originally posted by sharky:
I'm alright. I work across the street from the Trade Center-- I saw the planes hit, I was there when the towers collapsed. I can't even describe it to you. Please keep all those injured and killed in your prayers. I'm beyond words at this point.

OMG, Sharky, I'm glad your ok. And how horrible that must have been to see all of that.
frown.gif
I will keep all the victims, all the people injured, and all their families in my prayers. And all the other interferencers from NY/DC , are in my thoughts and prayers, I hope you guys are all ok.

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 09-11-2001).]

I have finally accounted for all my friends/ family. Some were in in the tower but got out ok. A girl at work has not heard from her husband yet - he worked on the 96th floor of the first building to be hit... not good news.

And one of my brothers (I have 2) was called into active duty today.

-Kel

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

god...I hope everyone here is OK...

------------------
All We Are Saying...Is Give Peace A Chance

--John Lennon

well i am not condoning the acts of the terrorists but i am all against the generalising and stereotyping an arab person as a savage or lesser race because of such acts

surely callous acts of such idiots deserves punishment. yet that does not mean that a whole race and religion should be brought down because of a few idiots. whatever they were trying to get, they are going to get FUCK ALL! if not less, the only thing that is only guaranteed to be sent and received is more death. more death than all that has happened already

hopefully those idiots are going to get whatever they are going to get to them. yet i feel a certain emptiness of how on earth we could replace those that have fallen

Any word yet from Pablo?

My prayers are with everyone involved and there in NY and DC...I've been just stunned all day-like everyone else I know...Keep praying...

------------------
"you know we got a stormy kind of love..."

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Pablo E. Verra

It was in the other thread.

OMG, I hope he's ok!

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Although I don't post here much, I do stop by regularly and read the posts...I haven't seen any post by Pablo/ U2@NYC lately, so perhaps the reason he hasn't responed to this thread is cuz he just hasn't been stopping by as often and thus hasn't checked in. I don't know Pablo, but I hope he is safe and with family and friends.

i sent Pablo an email yesterday, but he hasn't replied...
frown.gif

come on, man...say something...

------------------
"the beat of every U2 song is the pulse of every human heart"
- Carson Daly, introducing U2

the goal is soul

"be uncool, yes be awkward"

Originally posted by follower:
Can't stop thinking about the boy...I hope he's okay. My prayers are with him.

I know...I am so, so worried...been praying for him...

------------------

I am in my lunch break now. I was hoping to meet Pablo online thru AIM today, as everyday...Again he?s not there.
Maybe his company was affected somehow and he?s not working...that?s all I hope, deeply.
I?ll keep praying.

He may be too busy trying to locate his own family that he hasn't even thought about coming here. I know my priority wouldn't be posting here at a time like this.

------------------
We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
He may be too busy trying to locate his own family that he hasn't even thought about coming here. I know my priority wouldn't be posting here at a time like this.

Let's hope that is what it is...

------------------

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
I don't want to think it could be anything else.
frown.gif

frown.gif
neither do I.

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom