U2 needs to write more SEX songs!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I realize I am one of the "oldest" U2 fans alive....grew up with them...yes some of their music is quite sensual...however...I really don't see them ever writing "songs about sex for the sake of it" First of all, ya know the old saying of people who are sexually satisfied in their relationships dont go on about it...I think that is true here....the sexy songs come from love and intimacy....what exactly do you guys mean by more sex songs....I just don't see these middle age men all the sudden turning into pathetic middle aged men singing about SEX JUST FOR SEX...NOW
enlighten me my dear friends on just what you mean...lol...do you guys lust after these guys.....and I would love a example of lyrics you wish they would write...humor me here lol

shart1780 said:
Your Blue Room and IYWTVD are EASILY the sexiest songs U2 have ever done. Someday I will make love to that music.

Someday...

Sometimes I don't know what the hell my girlfriend put on the CD player when we make love :laugh:

... and I don't care either :D

martha said:
Songs celebrating sex. It's not that difficult.

(I was gonna say "hard", but I changed my mind. :shifty: )

LMAO...Yeah songs celebrating sex are cool...I was hoping for some of yas to take me on a wild fantasy LMAO Love Susan

Back
Top Bottom