U2 Name Game lucky number #14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*MsMofoGone sticks her foot in mouth again* :no: :tsk:

Okay, here it is ... Ever heard of Benny Hill ?? I've got a special DVD pack on him ... I should actually thank-you for reminding me about M.P.'s Flying Circus ... you made me realize that I need to get this program on DVD too ... I have a couple of recorded VHS copies of that show ..but they're not that good anymore ... I've had them for years ... they've gotten their wear and tear, I guess,
you know, video tapes don't last forever, either ... and Thanks !!

Like A Song

Yeah - Benny Hill is still popular and well-known here. Though his shows dont tend to be shown much anymore, because they're not all 'politically correct':(
Alf Garnet went the same way, as did Love Thy Neighbour...sadly.

Gone

Cool ... not me either then !! :applaud:
Seriously I'm mad about work now, I'm being told I must work OT this weekend ... meaning that I'd have to work Friday night til Saturday morning ( that's my Saturday, actually ) and this really
sucks ... since I've got tickets for Saturday's U2 concert in Chicago ... ( BTW, that's where I'm from ... southwestern suburbs about 100 miles away ) If I do work it ... I wouldn't get any sleep on Saturday hardly at all ... ahh, the things people do for U2 !! I'm still trying to get out of working ... but having a difficult time !!

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

I'm psyched ... gotta hear U2 right now !!
Got tickets for the 10th and 12th too (besides the 7th) ...
will not be working those nights ... so if I don't see you for a little while ... at least you know why ... I'll probably be here though, and dead tired at that !!
When are you going to see U2 ?? How many times ??

Put 'Em Under Pressure

With friends, family, yourself ??
I'm going with my girlfriends ... a couple of them are from here in Illinois ... and several others are flying in here from New York.
I'll also be in New York with them on the 21st for the MSG show ...

Scarlet

Back
Top Bottom