U2 MONTH ON DIRECT TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

murlio

Babyface
Damn, i would give my left nut to have direct tv. u2 24 hours a day for an entire month this month. never before seen videos/footage all month. only thing better is seeing them in person.
damn i hate cable.

Blarg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo, I'm with ya Murlio! I don't have cable (I refuse to pay the $40 or more a month for it), but it seems that U2 stuff is only played on cable stations...yeah, 24 hour a day U2 for a month??? It's enough to make me get Direct TV just for a month!

did you see that Slane 2 is being shown on Irish TV as well? GRRR...wish I was living over there as well...

Can I just say....MY PARENTS HAD DIRECTV FOR TWO STINKIN' YEARS AND THEY JUST CANCELLED!!! ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!

*whew*

There, I feel better now.

A little.

Maybe.

Blarg.

-sula

so who has Direct TV??? (before you admit just realise your home may very well be invaded by hundreds of rabid U2 fans......)

there's a lovely young couple down the road from me that have Direct TV but they just moved here and they have a brand new baby so I felt it would be rather rude to walk over with a massive stack of tapes and ask if I could keep their VCR runnning for the month. but I'm oh-so-tempted
biggrin.gif

Hey kids, from what I understand, it's only a four hour block repeated all day and night. It's little comfort, but you're not missing too much. Or, if you do want to ask someone to tape it, it wouldn't be for too long.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

Yes, I was chatting to my friend on the computer this morning (non-U2 fan) and he told me about this!!!
I couldn't believe it!

He did offer to tape it to me...but then said it didn't work last time he tried!! Ugghhhhh, here's praying it does!

I thoroughly enjoyed the Lovetown documentary one of my favorite U2 tours that I never saw. I had not seen the video for the Mofo remix either until today. I had never seen some of the Zoo TV footage they showed either. The Bullet The Blue Sky video which is live from the Outside Broadcast Toronto show (not sure which one) is outstanding. Now I just need to buy some tapes so I can get it all down. Good thing I have a month to do it!

Back
Top Bottom