U2, Madison Square Garden live on MTV2---who can record it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jayhawk

The Fly
Lawrence, KS ultraviolet_j since March 2001
If this has been posted before, many apologies, but can anyone here record this? I would be more than happy to trade some U2 audio for a good copy. Anway...here is the email I received:

MTV2 has rescheduled that "MTV2 Concerts" program featuring U2 at Madison
Square Garden in New York. The program was originally scheduled to air
earlier this month; it's now set for February 2nd at 7:30 pm ET/PT. The
program is a 60-minute edited version of U2 performing at Madison Square
Garden last October during the Elevation Tour.

[This message has been edited by Jayhawk (edited 01-23-2002).]

One of my friends has MTV2, but she live out of state. **hoping that she will make me a copy**

Maybe I will break down and get digital cable before the end of January!

Carmella....if you want I can tape the concert for you....then we can trade Live Aid vid for this show !!!
What do you think ?

Damn! I hope this is the 27th show. There was a lot of cameras around that night. I was wondering what was going on.

Thanks for the heads up!

I was at the 10/24 and 10/27 shows and would love a copy of this if someone would be so willing to do so. I can trade you for bootlegs. Please! jr_shark@hotmail.com

and yes, they did have alot of cameras around for that show.

I will be watching and taping.
smile.gif
Love satalite television.

Could anyone tape it for me please??? I have no cable.
frown.gif
I could pay/trade for it. Please. You can e-mail me at tinw22@yahoo.com

My digital cable is "ify' - works some days and not so much on others. If it's working that day, I'll record and copy tapes for those you want them.

Carmella, I owe you one anyway, I'll be at the top of my list.

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Originally posted by Like O2:
My digital cable is "ify' - works some days and not so much on others. If it's working that day, I'll record and copy tapes for those you want them.

Carmella, I owe you one anyway, I'll be at the top of my list.

coming from a digital cable marketer, that's when you get the box switched out or whatever cable company you're with, you get them on it

------------------
silver
shiny

If it was 10/27, you guys are in for a treat. That is one of U2's best performences ever, up there with concerts from every era (Red Rocks, Rock's Hottest Ticket, ZooEuropa, Sydney, Popmart Tel Aviv, Sarajevo, and Live Aid of course). How the concert ended - with an amazing walk on with many FDNY, NYPD, EMS, dancing, singing, going around the heart, wow. And then "Out of Control". Speechless. I do hope they show this concert.

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

I can tape for someone.... anyone interested e-mail me: angelindevilshoes@earthlink.net

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by baker6621:
If it was 10/27, you guys are in for a treat. That is one of U2's best performences ever, up there with concerts from every era (Red Rocks, Rock's Hottest Ticket, ZooEuropa, Sydney, Popmart Tel Aviv, Sarajevo, and Live Aid of course). How the concert ended - with an amazing walk on with many FDNY, NYPD, EMS, dancing, singing, going around the heart, wow. And then "Out of Control". Speechless. I do hope they show this concert.

No way mate! Earls Court 19/08/01
Even Bono came back on stage after the whole band walked off to say " amazing,that was just amazing!" This was when all the house lights were on and everyone walking out!

Back
Top Bottom