U2 lookalikes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yo folks

well beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but sometimes you watch a movie or see someone and you go: 'hey that guy looks like one of the members of u2" because they are so recognisable

i always thought Bono in a lot of photos looked like Robin Williams, in terms of his eyes :bono:

Larry looks like Jean Claude Van Damme in his middle age :larry:

Adam reminds me of Egon from Ghostbusters haha :p but he looks old.. REALLY old :adam:

im not too sure who The Edge looks like :edge:

I think Larry looks like Kurt Browning the skater. I also think that there are a number of actors with "edge eyes" like Edward Burns, Richard Gere, Christian Bale, etc.

Then there's my husband the Edge lookalike, but he isn't famous!

;)

Mrs. Edge said:
I think Larry looks like Kurt Browning the skater. I also think that there are a number of actors with "edge eyes" like Edward Burns, Richard Gere, Christian Bale, etc.

Then there's my husband the Edge lookalike, but he isn't famous!

;)

But Kurt is bald(ing)!

*sighs* But I still love Kurt. He and Sonya make a cute couple.

I always felt the U2 guys had their own look to them. I really can't imagine anyone that they look like.

My sister and I always thought Jason Issacs in "The Patriot", (the bad guy) when he had his hair all undone looked a bit Bono-esque.

:|

[ramble]
The pastor of my local church looks like Edge from the JT era. Once I almost went to him talking about that. :| Really odd....
[/ramble]

One Tree Still said:
There's a country singer named Mark Chesnutt who is a great Bono look-a-like. He looks like a white trash Bono. Check him out - it's frickin hilarious.

Do an image search for "Mark Chesnutt" on www.Google.com

You will LOL

*jaw hits floor* Oh my god...
ches_bio.jpg

That is scary stuff. He is white trash, lol! Check out the fact sheet on his website!

CrashedCarDriver said:
]

i always thought Bono in a lot of photos looked like Robin Williams, in terms of his eyes :bono:

Larry looks like Jean Claude Van Damme in his middle age :larry:

There was a thread similar to this, but I have to agree with you on Bono looking like Robin Williams.

Kevin Bacon is the uglier--er, not so-good-looking version of :larry:.

I want to say :no: to Bono=Chestnutt, but there is a similarity. :scream:

Today I was working on our fundraiser "pet pics with Santa" and in came Kurt Browning with his wife, and he was wearing a hat, and looked EXACTLY like Larry. I just couldn't believe it!

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom