U2 live on Dutch radio538

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phommel

Refugee
Live from the U2-studio on Dutch radio 538 with Ruud de Wild. They will play four songs.

"En o ja, wist je het al? Overmorgen zit ik in Dublin. Op bezoek bij de helden van U2 voor een superexclusief interview met de mannen en ze hebben beloofd ook vier nummers voor ons te spelen. Dat wordt een feest. Tamar en Jelte mogen overigens niet mee."

daar geloof ik niks van .....staat nergens vermeld....
zelfs niet op duitse site, die alles weten :huh:

hier het bewijs :

U2 ON DUTCH RADIO: TALKING AND PLAYING?
December 21, 2004
posted by: m2
Dutch radio station Radio 538 is advertising that U2 will appear with DJ Ruud de Wild (love the name!) during his program this Thursday, December 23rd. On-air advertisements say the appearance will be an interview with all four band members from their Dublin studios, and that the band will perform four songs. The RTV Agenda web site also says the band will perform 4 songs.

What we don't know is whether or not the interview and performance will be live, or if they were pre-recorded -- perhaps at the same time U2 did its BBC interviews and performance in November? If you know more, let us know at news [at] atu2.com so we can keep everyone updated. (Thx Tim and Markus for help.)

Update: Martijn tells us the interview itself will be live, based on comments Ruud de Wild has made recently about flying back from Dublin immediately after the show Thursday. Martijn says he's not sure about the four songs.

PLEASE - any of our friends from the Netherlands.

We need your help to enjoy this interview.

Thanks for this info. Looking forward to hearing this interview!:wink:

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....:adam: :larry: :edge: :hug: :bono: :love:

I'm going to record it at high quality directly from my radio into my MP3-player, will cut it into pieces and share it with everyone who likes it :) If everything will succeed it will be available tomorrow evening.

They'll go to Dublin in a couple of minutes I guess. They were saying that the presenter (Ruud de Wild) is a very big U2-fan and that he was very nervous.

My guess is the live stuff will air at the very end of the show. And it will inded be the show they played for BBC a couple of weeks ago. But one can hope. :wink:

My guess is the live stuff was prerecorded and will be aired through the show, not at one time. Maybe it's the BBC radio1 performance, could be..

Adam's favorite U2-song: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Edge: Stairway to Heaven (and U2-song: OOTS)

Back
Top Bottom