U2 live on Dutch radio538

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adam, Larry and Edge interview:
h t t p: / / s3.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3SMXCKHKNFMHT2DGG35U2DZ93W

Bono part 1:
h t t p: / / s3.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2TZ17RSLPR5W219038Q8J2A37W

part 2:
h t t p: / / s3.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CDIGMM1XC46Z1MBX3FLRXP69J

part 3:
h t t p: / / s3.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JC2UTEUEJV6U1JK7L5KPXIEX5

part 4:
h t t p: / / s3.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3P8KSAQMLFIX22RK25G3OEPU2P

Copy and paste the links into your brower. Just make sure to remove the spaces in the http:// portion...

Could you please upload the songs as well? At one of the forums I'm on we want to do a comparison between the 538 material and the Radio 1 material, to check if they're the same.

Of course I trust you when you say they are the same, but the people on that forum won't believe it without evidence. ;)

thanks, everyone, for all your hard work on this interview.:wink:

I will try to download it just as Queen Bee suggested and hope that I will be successful.

Actually, I heard the interview with the B-man and I thought it was a rather interesting interview.

Thanks again.

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

WalkOn21 said:
Could you please upload the songs as well? At one of the forums I'm on we want to do a comparison between the 538 material and the Radio 1 material, to check if they're the same.

Of course I trust you when you say they are the same, but the people on that forum won't believe it without evidence. ;)
I stopped recording after Vertigo because it was definitely the same, he started also with (Radio) one one one..

They played Vertigo, ABOY, Sometimes and BD.

things are really a bit chaotic in my life right now, so could someone be knid enough to email these radio clips to ultravioletlove_14@yahoo.com

it would really help make this holiday much better for me.

thank you :wink:

thanks for posting the links. It's funny when the interviewer tells Adam sometimes he can't even hear his bass.

Back
Top Bottom