U2 live on Dutch radio538

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got the feeling the interview isn't entirely live. The end and the beginning of Bono's answers are very strange. I think they've been edited.

WJ said:
Ruud just said they will be 'sharing' the songs with the BBC. Would that mean these are the BBC tracks? ....... :eyebrow:
Huge chance it will be those songs.

Last edited:
I think it will be. Didn't particularly like the interview. Ruud is not a good interviewer if you ask me. Not much new info...

well, I loved that comment that bass is like sex.......:lmao: ....but Edge is right....:wink:

...can't believe that the :censored: interviewer said that he can't hear the bass...:coocoo:...what about open your ears???......Adam's bass is the heart and soul of every U2 song...:yes:....

....and it's the BBC songs.....16/11/2004

Last edited:
Anyway, its always nice to hear some new interviews ;)

Has anyone recorded it? My internet connection broke for some time during the Bono interview and id like to know what he said then...

Those kinds of interviews are Promo CDs interviews they send to radio stations... You can buy them on Ebay.

U2_Guy said:
Those kinds of interviews are Promo CDs interviews they send to radio stations... You can buy them on Ebay.
That's not true if you listened to it. They're were also personal questions from the DJ about painting etc.

Okay, here it is, please upload it to so that we can share it to more people :) I cut out the Dutch talking and the crappy music they were airing. It's one interview with Adam, Larry and the Edge and the interview with Bono which is in 4 parts, feel free to join it to one if you prefer that.

It's all MP3 at high quality recorded directly from my radio to my MP3-player.

Interview with Adam, Larry & the Edge
Bono interview part unos
Bono interview part dos
Bono interview part tres
Bono interview part catorce

:wink:

Please change the CHANGE.com in you send it.com without spaces in the URL.

Last edited:
OpperGoeroe said:
Okay, here it is, please upload it to so that we can share it to more people :) I cut out the Dutch talking and the crappy music they were airing. It's one interview with Adam, Larry and the Edge and the interview with Bono which is in 4 parts, feel free to join it to one if you prefer that.

Thanks a lot OpperGoeroe! :applaud:
Great job! :up:

The links have too many %s etc in them. I think interference is buggering up the addresses.

Can someone please email me the link to the Adam interview please? Ta.

belilindt [at] gmail [dot] com

PS Thanks for uploading the interviews :up:

Here's a simple method:

Click on the link. Press your browser's stop button before the page loads (it usually will get rid of the % symbols, but if they are still present it's not hard to replace the text). Find the portion of the text that says CHANGE and highlight it. Replace the text with yousendit and hit enter on your keyboard.

It's not that difficult. :huh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom