U2 Live Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stuck - Nov 7, 2001, Denver, Colorado.

Closest I got to see U2, in the heart. The whole show was intense!

Please?

Woah, I was just thinking "I'll ask Please" because I'm listening to 23 September 1997, Sarajevo right now. Most powerful, heartfelt Please ever. Simply amazing.

Hmm ... now to think of a new one ...

Discotheque?

The one on the Sydney Lovetown doco. That's ... 19 November, right? I've just forgotten. I'm listening to 18 December 1989, Amsterdam right now and it's a fantastic rendition too.

Here's a fun one for you: Zooropa!

Not the greatest performance but August 11, 1993 / London, England at Wembley Stadium. I think this might been the first and only performance of Zooropa.

How about "Do You Feel Loved"

zoopop said:
Not the greatest performance but August 11, 1993 / London, England at Wembley Stadium. I think this might been the first and only performance of Zooropa.

How about "Do You Feel Loved"

Zooropa was played three times - 8th, 11th, and 12th of August if I remember right. I'm only familiar with the performance on the 12th.

DYFL - 25 April 1997, Las Vegas. I haven't heard all the performances, though, so if someone wants to offer a different one ...

And how about An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart?

I don't like the song so my first reaction is to say there isn't a best version, but I won't be a party pooper so I'll say London Wembley stadium Pop tour can't remember the exact date.

might have been mentioned already but Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me.

:larry:

soryy I got mixed up I was looking at the end of the second page and was referring to starring at the sun. disregard please thank you

Last edited:
ATAP - Hmm, I'm not sure I really have a favourite. It was good live, but I can't think of a rendition that stands out. Someone else want to answer that?

HMTMKMKM - 31 July 1997, Mannheim. Awesome performance with a cool snippet of Children Of The Revolution.

If you don't want to take ATAP, how about Until The End Of The World?

hmmm

the snippet after bad on the last elevation show (12-2-2001). I was surprised that they did the chorus! really cool

Discotheque :wink:

Back
Top Bottom