U2 live compilation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
where or if should i put these songs. some i know i am going to use and are obvious, and others i am not sure of using.

obvious.
with or without you
stuck in a moment

not sure:
gone
discotheque
lemon
daddys gonna pay.

What I did for zoostation was pull the intro off dancing zootv boot where Bono wails and match it up with the from zoo radio zoostation fits nicely. I want to hear Bono wail instead of the drug of the nation, which is good too. Oh use the Whose gonna ride your wild horses off dancing zootv it sounds really good. I think that?s the only complete live version. You can edit out the conversation part. Like LivLuvAndBootlegMusic is not too difficult.

Rick, use the version of 40 from Under A Blood Red Sky. North And South of the River is really good too :yes: How is it coming along?

1. mofo
2. out of control (boston 83) or (slane 2001)
3. last night on earth (mexico)
4. even better than the real thing
5. trying to throw your arms (dublin 93)
6. please (elevation version)
7. bullett the blue sky ( zoo tv version)
8. running to stand still (dublin 89)
9. staring at the sun (from please single)
10. god part II
11. When love comes to town
12. north and south of the river
13 HMTMKMKM
14. mysterious ways
15. love is blindness

disc 3
1. elevation
2. beautiful day
3. until the end of the world
4. new years day
5. i still havent found...
6 all i want is you
7. seconds
8 new york
9 i will follow
10 gloria
11 angel of harlem
12 mystery girl
13 silver & gold

cd4
1 eleven o clock tick tock
2 bad
3where the streets have no name
4pride
5mlk
6one tree hill
7 ove rescue me
8 the fly
9 ultra violet (light my way)
13. one
14. Walk on

i am working on a little bit of it. my sister just had a baby so i have been visiting with her and have been able to work on this very much. i just downloaded the dortmund show from the unforgettable fire tour. that has a great version of new years day, pride, and 40. i do like pride but i am still partial to the rattle and hum verison. so its back on the compilation work. but it is a labor of love.

what about Desire? The Lovetown version is a good rocking version, and the elevation from Albany includes band intros, not fade away and gloria, and is amazing. Full band done from tip of heart, good crowd sing-along too.

Also, use New York leg 1/2 or leg 3 with the new lyrics?

well if you decided to put any in...

you must have the mcphisto call to bonos home...its from the first dublin '93 show, not the sounboard one

i am the same way but every once in a while have something. i may cut out the zoo confessionals all together. i am debating wether or not, i dont know if you have heard the elevation tour rehearsals or not but at the end bono gets a minister to say a prayer on behalf of them starting the elevation tour. i am thinking of edititing it due to a lot of dead air and putting that at the begining. any more song suggestions? i am going to start heavy on this today due to the fact that i was supposed to go to the amuesment park with my fiance today but she wont get out of bed.

As long as Bad - Live Aid features somewhere, then you cannot go wrong. By the way, there is a live track where Bono is singing people get ready, and he starts running his mouth off at some cocky bastard in the 1st row. Anyone know about this?

WithOrWithoutYo said:
By the way, there is a live track where Bono is singing people get ready, and he starts running his mouth off at some cocky bastard in the 1st row. Anyone know about this?

This was in a concert in Japan on the Lovetown tour. Around December 1, 1989. It's on the boot "Red Sun At Midnight"

Bono asks if anyone wants to play his guitar, and then goes "Listen guy, one more piece of sh*t out of you and your out of here. I dont care if he paid for the front row."

Before he does people get ready, he tells them something like "If you cannot live together in here, then you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. This is a U2 concert, not a heavy metal concert, not a disco concert, and at a U2 concert people do not push each other around. We're all the same in here, including the band. The only difference is that you all have made us all very rich." Then says that they need a love song

Back
Top Bottom