U2- Live at Red Rocks. Deleted Videos available.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
U2star.com are currently offering Out of Control filmed live at Red Rocks in their video section. Superb stuff! Picture quality isn't top but it's still makes for great watching. Are you like me with the Red Rocks concert? Have you heard it all after a mad desperate search for all the missing tracks? Well see it as well!

Great stuff! Now all we need is the remaining deleted tracks in Official Special DVD Form courtesy of the band themselves...;)

Last edited:
That is so awesome! I was thrilled like you wouldn't believe when I discovered they were offering that. Wow!

I have the Showtime Brodcast on my computer, with these tracks:

01. Clannad "Harry's Game" Intro/interviews & pre-concert venue footage
02. Out of Control
03. Twilight
04. An Cat Dubh
05. Into the Heart
06. Surrender
07. Two Hearts Beat as One
08. Sunday Bloody sunday
09. October
10. New Year's Day
11. Gloria
12. I Will Follow
13. 40
14. closing credits

i downloaded that earlier today. its great! makes me really wish at some point in time they would rerelease red rocks on dvd, the full concert.

i do have a great quality of the audio from the entire show.

Any chance you could upload it somewhere, Rick? My 2CD Boot is truly awful compared to MP3s I USED TO HAVE....

That Red Rocks version of Sunday Bloody Sunday is the best version I have every heard period. Would love to have the concert on DVD.

adam siniging live !!! :ohmy:

each time i watch red rocks i identify a lot of "the clash" there, maybe it's just the clothes...
joe strummer, rip.

For some reason I can't download the clip from Red Rocks from U2star.com? Has anyone else had trouble? I had no problem with "The Fool".

If I remember correctly Adam never sung on any of the tracks or live because he couldn?t harmonize with Bono and The Edge. He liked to sing along though, so he had a mic up until the end of the lovetown tours (or round about then I maybe wrong) but it was never plugged in. What you are hearing in the video is edge singing.

I think that Adam only ever had vocals in the Passengers album, but that was only a narration anyway.

Back
Top Bottom