U2 License Plates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
I was thinking of getting one (when I get a car and all....maybe in a month or so)...

Any suggestions?

-------------------------------
:tongue: (I know this has been brought up before, but I forgot what everyone has said.)

How about U2 followed by your favorite song (initials or, if it's a short song, the full name).

btw: I have a personalized plate. I :heart: it. I've found that it's a great conversation piece. "What does that mean, Jen?" :lol:

Check out this thread..

http://forum2.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35276

I went with:

3358552723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323963%3B4%3C4%3Cnu0mrj

Although I'm kind of regretting it now because most people think it means "U2 love ate me" :| :sad:

Sicy said:

Although I'm kind of regretting it now because most people think it means "U2 love ate me" :| :sad:

I guess it's confusing because there is no "eh" sound between the "L" and the "V"...sorry! :reject:

During a moment of mild insanity I thought it would be cool to have a really loud, slightly trashy convertible and have BOOMCHA for the license. Considering the Boom Chas have been let go by the band, maybe it would be a fitting tribute for someone to use that on their car. Unless someone already has.

bonosloveslave said:
It took me a second too, I think BC meant that LV8 looks like
ehl-vee-eight, she was talking about the eh for the second e in the word elevate :yes:

Well actually, the post she quoted me I had said that most people confuse it for "U2 love ate me" and that's when she replied about the L. No one mistakes it for "ehl-vee-eight me"

Its actually "U2 Elevate me".

:combust:

I was talkin' 'bout after the "L"...there should be another sound before the "V" to get "elevate" outta it...

However...U2 fans will understand...so that's all that matters, right? :)

I recently saw a white SUV here in Norman with the plates

U2ZOOTV

Like a big dork, I tried to catch up to it to give the driver a thumbs up or something (I figured I'd just ad lib) but traffic got in the way and then they turned off the street.

Thinking of U2 plates is a good thing to do on a long trip. I thought U2KITE or U24EVER would be cool. There are lots of options.

u may have read my story maybe not

but we are up to the Z's in Australia
ZOO would be COOL or ZTV or ZZU 222, along those lines, they must be pressing them out somewhere, right about now...
I would rather have rain, but a free u2ey number plate woul dbe the bees kness imho.
and YES you should treat yourself to one when you can afford it, definitely.They'll only get more expensive.

Lemon Meringue said:

OPINIONS PLEASE

I like it.

:|

I'm going to put that smily on every single post from now on. It is the best smiley ever and it is EXACTLY me.

Just in case you wanted to know that.

Anyway, I like that license plate Lemon.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I'm going to put that smily on every single post from now on. It is the best smiley ever and it is EXACTLY me.

That's Screaming Flower's smilie EE. :|

:|:|

Lemon Meringue said:
I've been thinking about using ACTNGBB. Do you think that is weird?

I think that's another one that people would probably only get if they had some knowledge of u2 and/or you had u2 bumper stickers on your car to get them in that frame of reference. As a fellow u2 fan I think it's very cool, just think others might see "acting baby" and think you're a theatre geek or something.

Not that there's anything wrong with that if you are. :wave:

Last edited:
bonosloveslave said:

I think that's another one that people would probably only get if they had some knowledge of u2 and/or you had u2 bumper stickers on your car to get them in that frame of reference. As a fellow u2 fan I think it's very cool, just think other might see "acting baby" and think you're a theatre geek or something.

Not that there's anything wrong with that if you are. :wave:

:yes: I kind of have reservations about that myself. Actually, at first I thought it had something to do with "acting." :shrug: What do I know?

Thanks for the input

Would ATUNGBB be better? I like the idea of having it only make sense to U2 fans. I really don't care if other people get it or not.

I wish we could use 8 letters instead of just 7. :mad:

Re: Thanks for the input

Lemon Meringue said:
Would ATUNGBB be better? I like the idea of having it only make sense to U2 fans. I really don't care if other people get it or not.

I wish we could use 8 letters instead of just 7. :mad:

:yes: That's 200% better, I think! :up:

wertsie said:
How about U2 followed by your favorite song (initials or, if it's a short song, the full name).

btw: I have a personalized plate. I :heart: it. I've found that it's a great conversation piece. "What does that mean, Jen?" :lol:

BTW Jen, what IS your license plate??

wertsie said:

:happy: U2 STAY (I wanted U2 ONE but it was taken!).

Oooh, eyah. I was just re-reading the post and you already wrote it once. I can't read.

BTW - I LOVE the plate. I'm thinking of getting it for myself.

If I don't get BOOMCHA first

;)

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

Oooh, eyah. I was just re-reading the post and you already wrote it once. I can't read.

BTW - I LOVE the plate. I'm thinking of getting it for myself.

If I don't get BOOMCHA first

;)

:up: BOOMCHA would be AWESOME!!!

Back
Top Bottom