U2 laser show in Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hewson

Blue Crack Supplier
For those of us around New England, The Museum of Science will be starting a U2 laser show this weekend (they ran one several years ago, I'm guessing they have updated with some ATYCLB music in the mix now).
It'll run Thurs-Sat @ 8PM, and all week during school vacation week. Cost is $8.00.

And if you happen to have an FNX card from WFNX radio, there's a free show for cardholders this Thurs 4-4 @8PM, bring your card and you and a guest get in free. Free is good.

Awww I went to the laser show about 3 or 4 years ago and have been looking for it since. I'm glad it's back!

That sounds really cool. I live in Toronto, and I remember when they did a Pink Floyd one, and I kept hoping that I would hear about a U2 one. Too bad it isn't here
wink.gif
!

Have a great time!!

I am going on Thurs the 11th with my roommate. Muahau it will be the best, we should all join up and pretend we're at a real concert
wink.gif

Thanks for the tip Hewson!
smile.gif

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

Will this still be playing the weekend of the 19th? Coming down to see Macca and would love to see this too.

Lemongirl

olive: The laser shows at the Museum of Science are done in the planetarium. While music plays, the laser "artist" shines lasers on the dome to go along with the music.
I've seen a number of them, and they're pretty cool. The Pink Floyd "The Wall" is one of the best, even if you aren't a Floyd fan cause the laser images and music go well together.

I used to go to these shows all the time when I was in college and high school, a lot for a lack of time and nothing better to do and they were great... I cant wait to see this one!

------------------
Behind closed doors and under stars
It doesn't matter where you are
Collecting jewels that catch your eye
Don't let a soulmate pass you by

I went to the laser show last night..other than the annoying teenagers sitting behind me kicking my seat and being obnoxious, it was fun. I was a little surprised to hear the Peace on Earth/Walk On from the tribute to heroes thing. I think I might go again!

Back
Top Bottom