U2 Knowledge 3: Locations U2 Have Visited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
Name at random any location where U2 visited?

Whether it be a Country, City, Concert Arena/Stadium, Club, Hotel or any venue whatsoever that the Band have graced with their presence.

U2's travels have been so thoroughly documented so this list should be extensive!

U2 Knowkedge and U2 Knowledge 2 have far exceeded the scope of that I had envisaged and between them there exists one of the most informative dossiers ever amassed on the most popular Rock-Group in the World.

I'd personally like to thank everyone that has contributed to these threads and I must admit to the fact that over these threads existance I've become friends with quite a few individuals - Celia, Tiny Dancer, BonoBabe40, Popmartijn, U2Girl02, Jack In The Box and countless others that have been so impeccably knowledgeable on the Lives Of U2. Unfortunately, I am unable to name all the contributors as time is against me here, but I sincerely thank you all.

Alright, my friends, let's get U2 Knowledge Part 3 up and running!

The concept is simple. Name any location where U2 have been?

1:

J-U2-Superbowl.jpg

Guestbook

Pepsi Center, Albany NY... at least I think its Pespi but I forget, but still I was there 6/2/01...

Continental Airlines Arena, and Giants Stadium, both at the Meadowlands in East Ruthersford, New Jersey...

Civic Center (aka Dunkin Donuts Center), Providence, Rhode Island! :D

Last edited:
Eh, Ive been at all i listed except for Montreal so far, but a lot of my friend and family went there... I had other commitments though... that said,

Saratoga, NY... I believe they played there on ZooTv

Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris.

u2-airport-4003714.jpg

My apologies, Carrie, I always get confused when it comes to posting new threads as to whether they belong in EYKIW or PLEBA.

Justin Herman Plaza,San Francisco.1987.

Sarajevo,1997(The first concert there since the war)

Oakland Colusium,Oakland,Ca( i went there twice..indoors and outdoors from Zoo T.V. indoors and Popmart.)

Back
Top Bottom