U2 Karaoke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoopop

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Ok, what U2 songs has everyone or anyone sang before doing Karaoke. I'm a fool for singing Karaoke and enjoy doing a Bono imitation. Craziest U2 moment was when I sang Elevation (had about 6-8 pints in me) and walked friggin tables at a bar. Let alone doing that sober, but I walked tables singing "A mole digging.." while avoiding glasses. Place was on its feet, surprised I wasn't on my face. :huh:

I've always wanted to sing Running to Stand Still up on stage! What an awesome vocal performance and melody.

I've tried Beautiful Day (verses are too low for me), Angel of Harlem (the damn lyrics were wrong!), Mysterious Ways (thumbs up). The place I usually go to has Lemon, which I'd love to try someday.

corianderstem said:
I've tried Beautiful Day (verses are too low for me), Angel of Harlem (the damn lyrics were wrong!), Mysterious Ways (thumbs up). The place I usually go to has Lemon, which I'd love to try someday.

Lemon?! Wow. That's a brave soul who would karaoke that song. :ohmy:

As a girl, it's right in my range. :wink:

I just think I would get a room full of blank stares because no one would know the song but me.

I'd love to find a karaoke place that has Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me. That one would rawk.

I don't remember what it was I sang anymore, but I went to Japan over the summer and my host family took me to a karaoke parlor, and since my host parents were drunk off their feet, and Iwas never going ot see them again anyway, I sang Aerosmith, RHCP, and I know I sang a U2 song, but I can' t remember what it was :(

I've done a duet with my sister on Pride (she can sing harmony...something I've never been able to master), which actually went pretty well. I've tried ISHFWILF and it was okay, but I had to keep switching octaves when I tried Beautiful Day. Damn tenor range! :wink:

I seriously want to do Elevation or Discotheque

IT'S NOT A TRICK!
BUT YOU CAN'T LEARN IT!

Zootlesque said:
Stay! Stay!! Stay!!!

My dream karaoke song! Haven't had any opportunity yet! :(

:wink:

I was just thinking how that would be a great karaoke song! :wink: .

My sister's boyfriend tried to make me sing WOWY once, I can go low enough, but at that moment I wasn't feeling quite brave enough :huh: lol!

Elevation would be rockin :D.

The last time I was at a karaoke bar they only had four U2 songs but one actually happened to be Lemon. I felt some strange urge telling me that I HAD pick it to sing, so I did. Unfortunately the track they had for it was horrible-- for most of the song it just had the bass line and not even the melody, so I had to do the best I could with my bare voice. No one else in the bar had heard of the song and they were all going like, "What IS this weird song?" :huh:
I'd only do such a thing under the influence of alcohol. :|

pookybear said:
The last time I was at a karaoke bar they only had four U2 songs but one actually happened to be Lemon. I felt some strange urge telling me that I HAD pick it to sing, so I did. Unfortunately the track they had for it was horrible-- for most of the song it just had the bass line and not even the melody, so I had to do the best I could with my bare voice. No one else in the bar had heard of the song and they were all going like, "What IS this weird song?" :huh:
I'd only do such a thing under the influence of alcohol. :|

wow! that's brave of you

ive sung a truckload of u2 songs

good ones
please
if god will send his angels
all i want is you
running to stand still

eh!
with or without you
angel of harlem

not so good
one
beautiful day
elevation
desire
bad - too long

not even gunna try
mysterious ways

I'd imagine that The Fly would be the perfect kareoke song, because it's pretty much talking over the whole thing.

Though who knows what you'd do during the solo.

Back
Top Bottom