U2 is doing much better in VH1!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
Wow, just check it out. We now have the lead in must have album and everything else has gone up a LOT. Yes, yes, yes thank you
smile.gif

KevM, you rule, keep voting and voting guys! U2 going to sweeeeeep
smile.gif

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

Damn! At this rate, U2 will win all categories in a landslide!

------------------
The one and only!

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

We are taking over - big time!

Even "U2 Station" is catching up for best website. U2 is going to sweep the awards.

Question, will they be there though?

YES!!!! I knew we could do it, no one loves their band more than U2 fans! We have to keep checking to make sure the others don't catch up or pull a trick! Let's go!

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

Originally posted by baker6621:
We are taking over - big time!

Even "U2 Station" is catching up for best website. U2 is going to sweep the awards.

Question, will they be there though?

YES! I just started the auto voter and in one catagory they went up a percent!! I hope we catch up with the Hottest show and Best Group, cause Bono Jovi are wining those!
icon21.gif

hehehe..

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

We're now leading in the "Damn I wish I wrote that (song of the year)" category.

Mad props to KevM, because this is all his doing.

Once U2 is in a comfortable lead in each category, make sure we don't run up the scores too much: It needs to look authentic so the VH1 authorities don't come a knocking on Kev's door (and Skeek's door, but he's less important.)

[This message has been edited by mug222 (edited 11-18-2001).]

I agree... well about the not running up the scores too much. Not sure about that other bit.

Originally posted by SkeeK:
I agree... well about the not running up the scores too much. Not sure about that other bit.

lol! Well, yeah that is a good point! We just need to get them winning or at least be tie in their catagories! I can't believe for "Hottest Show" they are losing to Bon Jovi! ARGH! LOL

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Ok, I'll play as well on this lazy sunday. About how many votes at a time is sufficient since I dont want to get carried away? Does this thing votes for all of U2's categories at a single time - in other words I aint got to mess with any options
???

Originally posted by Calvin N. Hobbes:
Ok, I'll play as well on this lazy sunday. About how many votes at a time is sufficient since I dont want to get carried away? Does this thing votes for all of U2's categories at a single time - in other words I aint got to mess with any options
???

I believe Kev said that its voting for all catogories!

Ok, U2 is now second in BEST GROUP, they were third behind Dave Mathews, they are still trailing damn BON FREAKIN' JOVI! LOL

And Wahoo.... They are tied now at 26% with Dave Mathews on HOTTEST SHOW and Bono Jovi is still in the lead but they're % went down! LOL

Gawd, what a boring Sunday I'm having luckily I leave in 15 mins! Keep this thread updated!
wink.gif
LOL

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 11-18-2001).]

Originally posted by mikal:
I say run up the scores! HAHAHAHAHA!

I'm down for that! muahahahaha!

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

100% agree about keeping it natural, make it a comfortable win for our guys, maybe a 5%-10% difference but please avoid the landslide target, it won't look great at all

We are now leading in every category!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep it going!

------------------
The one and only!

I went to a Bon Jovi-fansite's messageboard, where the people are, frankly, losing their nerves because of this *sudden* increase in U2's votes
wink.gif

The Bon Jovi-fans do not have a "KevM", so they've been logging on with different names so that they could vote multiple times (what a waste of time, LOL)
smile.gif

Originally posted by holyjoe5:
I went to a Bon Jovi-fansite's messageboard, where the people are, frankly, losing their nerves because of this *sudden* increase in U2's votes
wink.gif

The Bon Jovi-fans do not have a "KevM", so they've been logging on with different names so that they could vote multiple times (what a waste of time, LOL)
smile.gif

Link us! I gotta see this!

------------------
The one and only!

Fabulous job, you guys! It would be terrible if Bon Jovi won in ANY category! I wish I could vote automatically, but I guess I have to do it the good old fashioned way
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by elevation (edited 11-18-2001).]

The only problem is dont you think fans of those other bands are going to do the same thing and troll our site to see what is going on? Although, they would still have to have someone make up the program to vote.

Still its cool though, U2 had the hottest tour this year despite what DMB fans think and BJ fans are kidding themselves if they think BJ's tour was the best this year. What is interesting is that it appears alot of the DMB fans dont like the new DMB album and aren't voting for that. Just for best live act and band.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 11-18-2001).]

It's almost sad to watch these slow Bon Jovi fans go on and on about new email addresses, new accounts etc. They think that U2 fans suddenly took up the charge and started voting obsessively. Check it out here. It's pathetic.

And when I say "sad" and "pathetic", I mean abso-fucking-lutely hilarious
biggrin.gif

well... if I were a mod at this board (hint hint) - I would get rid of any incriminating evidence from this board. We should then speak in code in reference to "this".

I kind of feel bad for these other fans though - its funny to read how they are panicing that it makes me want to let them win.........

but damn it I'm bored today and I'll keep voting anyways.
biggrin.gif

Ok ppl dont over due the voting ... just vote enough to keep u2 ahead and I agree with Calvin N. Hobbes lets keep this quite

kevM

Back
Top Bottom