U2 is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SailorJi_2

The Fly
Well for one thing...being part of this community means you are a hardcore fan. Like myself, I am planning a U2 tattoo on my birthday. hehe.

So i know what i think of U2, but what do your non-harcore fans think of U2?? One friend of mine, being not a U2 fan still had this to say:

"U2 is eternal, undefinable, transcedent, they push boundaries, they don't need a lable and they constantly evolve. " I love that. just my two cents.

------------------
"The world is often a wicked place, when you look around, but it's also full of beauty...and beauty is the consolation prize really...and we just have to find more of it and we have to look for it in unexpected places...its not just in those fashion spreads,
that's not real beauty...There is beauty to be found in everyday things."
?Bono
http://home.pacbell.net/sylviaji/

Originally posted by SailorJi_2:
Well for one thing...being part of this community means you are a hardcore fan. Like myself, I am planning a U2 tattoo on my birthday. hehe.

So i know what i think of U2, but what do your non-harcore fans think of U2?? One friend of mine, being not a U2 fan still had this to say:

"U2 is eternal, undefinable, transcedent, they push boundaries, they don't need a lable and they constantly evolve. " I love that. just my two cents.

Well, my 2 cents: Most of my non-fanatic contemporaries regarded U2 between about 1991-1994 as being cool as fuck. The band was just 'it'. The love affair has cooled since then, but U2 is still warmly enough regarded, I think.

My best friend is a non-fanatical U2 fan. Her favorite Band is Dave Mathews. The other day we were talking about the AMA awards, and I was telling her what the guy from N'Sync said, and that the nominee's were DMB, U2, and N'stink. She said that there should have been no question that U2 deserved to win, and that they are without a doubt the greatest band of our time. This from someone who is a hard core DMB fan!!

------------------
Official Dog-Walker of the ScottPhisto Society

I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981

Back
Top Bottom