U2 in UK Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Mpg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
souLnation2002 said:
Wow, this sucker is huge! :ohmy:

I'm sure someone will be able to make it a more reasonable size...but to be honest, I'm not that good at editiing stuff so I'll just provide a file for someone else to work with :)

THAT WAS AWESOME!!

Thank you UKTAN for posting this.:bow: I was hoping someone in the UK had recorded this.

Wow, the video clip about them made me cry. But I will admit, when Bono got up there I almost had to cover my ears. His acceptance speeches usually make me cringe, and he didn't disapoint. He was his usual self, and you have to laugh.

Your coolness never ceases to amaze me, UK...this is great, well having it at least. I'll let you know next week what I thought of the video :wink:

I'm such a loser...I started crying while watching the induction last night (probably because I had to sit through all the previous painfully boring inductions ;) ). :reject:

meegannie said:
I'm such a loser...I started crying while watching the induction last night (probably because I had to sit through all the previous painfully boring inductions ;) ). :reject:

LOL..some of it was painful to watch but thank God I could stop before they inducted Robbie Williams and Cliff Richard..having to sit through that really would have caused some tears. :)

Leebonoman96 said:
Wow that was great. The only disappointing thing was they didn't get a standing ovation which was fucked.

Yeah, I wonder if Bono noticed that also. It was funny when he said "please everyone sit down, oh wait you are sitting".

Classic Bono.

thanks for the EXCELLENT clip from the UK Music Hall of Fame induction - :applaud:

that was very thoughtful of you, enajh2.

looking forward to hearing Bono's interview with BBC Radio tonight.:up:

Am downloading. Thanks a zillion! But what is this crap about not getting a standing ovation? :madspit:

f..ktards! They should have been bowing, not just standing :wink:

what an awesome video!!! The video clip interviewing the artists was the best, incredible!! Gallagher is the man...and I'd put money down that Bono was pretty drunk when he accepted the award. I loved his speech, even though I think he just went off the head with it as he went. Rock Star...

Back
Top Bottom