U2 in interview with my local radio station at 8pm Est tonight (sunday, Nov. 28th)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ladywithspinninghead

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I just turned on the radio here in Ottawa (www.thebear.fm - you can listen online) and they mentionned that one of the managers at the station scored an interview with the band and they will be broadcasting it at 8pm this evening. Yipee!!
(The same woman managed to sit down with the band back in 2000 as well - she had flown in to NYC for the interview so I'm assuming she's done the same thing because there's no way U2 was in Ottawa, hehe!)

- Julie

Nice to hear Paul McGuinness being interviewed too; (he just said his fave off the new album is City of Blinding Lights)

I can't stop dancing when I hear this song!!

Last edited:
In Canada in March woohoo! Right from the lips of Bono!! Damn, it's still gonna be cold waiting in line. Brrrrr!

I didn't tape it. I don't know how, sorry. Good interview though.

Yes, I thought it was a great interview...Esp. when Bono was talking about big garage bands who blow it 5 years down the line and can't sell out clubs...

They're coming to Canada in March, woohooo!
And according to Bono, "Canadians have immaculate taste in music" because we played U2 on the radio before the U.S. did...

I don't suppose anyone was able to record this???
Any chance of this being put up on the web someplace soon??

I wish I could have recorded it....it was actually a pretty good and candid interview....no filler, all killer:)

Being a big Pearl Jam fan, I really loved what Bono said about them: "They (pj) have a very unique point of view, and an extraordinary voice."

He also mentioned how we could still see some "big things from that band" compared to other acts out there who have had a limited shelf life.

pretty cool....

Back
Top Bottom