u2 in Bali,Indonesia....Nov????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dju

The Fly
Just heard rumours this day....that U2 gonna play inBali,Indonesia this November....
Anyone heard about this rumours?....it's for Global warming things with Al Gore...
anyone...? I thought they're gonna release their new album.....

I actually heard U2 is playing Bollywood. The Edge will be running around trees with the heroine and Bono will be singing stereophonically from a distant tower while Adam and Larry whistle along.

Beav, Beav, Beav...this is Interference. :tsk:

EXACTLY! At the very least a man - or woman (I'm not sexist - hate that)- should be able to come here, to a U2 message board, and say, "Hey, are the boys playing in Bali, or what?" and get some sort of answer. M I RONG here? M I? Come on.

I'm embarrassed right now. Sick. I'm sick. Agita.

EXACTLY! At the very least a man - or woman (I'm not sexist - hate that)- should be able to come here, to a U2 message board, and say, "Hey, are the boys playing in Bali, or what?" and get some sort of answer. M I RONG here? M I? Come on.

I'm embarrassed right now. Sick. I'm sick. Agita.

Gosh, Beav, get that stick out your ass, and quit taking everything so seriously. Douchebag.:tsk:

It's not uncommon for U2 to be mentioned whenever a big charity event like this comes along. I remember some people going "Where's U2/Bono?" after Live Earth a couple of years back. I'm sure they were invited but they don't accept the invitation everytime, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom