U2 in 3D Premiere: Did (the) Edge get a bad seat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it a bad seat? And why just the Edge, how is his worse than Bono's? This pic has been posted a hundred times.

The center of the theater is the optimal spot.

Another bad thread. :down:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Why is it a bad seat? And why just the Edge, how is his worse than Bono's? This pic has been posted a hundred times.

The center of the theater is the optimal spot.

Another bad thread. :down:

Why can't you just make a point without judging?

The title of the thread begins with "Did" and ends with a question mark; in other words, it's a question. You've provided some evidence that perhaps it was not a bad seat (by assuming they were in the center of the theater). To that, I'd reply, do we know they were in the center of the theater? Could they not be too low, or too high? We'd have to perform some triangulation (using the viewing angle as a reference and by inputting the typical screen sizes) to see where they were sitting relative to the entire theater.

I would also add that, while the posted may have been posted many times, I feel that many are not aware of neither Bono's nor (the) Edge's presence in it. That point alone validates this thread, it's about spreading the love.

pepokiss said:
Q: Did (the) Edge get a bad seat?

A: No

[/thread]

:lock:

Exactly (my friend). Your own poor coding proves that the thread should remain open. You see, your coding would not achieve its intended result as you neglected to [thread] - In other words, it's a sign.

I'll be back in 3 hours.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

Exactly (my friend). Your own poor coding proves that the thread should remain open. You see, your coding would not achieve its intended result as you neglected to [thread] - In other words, it's a sign.

Ummm, you can't actually close a thread, but that's a way of saying the thread should end.

the tourist said:

Ummm, you can't actually close a thread, but that's a way of saying the thread should end.

Can't I just take a nap without having to come back and clarify what's already clear?

It wouldn't even work... you'd need [thread] then [/thread]. Have you ever tried to bold text with just [/bold]? Guess what happens... nothing (except everyone can see that you tried to apply some code and failed).

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

Can't I just take a nap without having to come back and clarify what's already clear?

It wouldn't even work... you'd need [thread] then [/thread]. Have you ever tried to bold text with just [/bold]? Guess what happens... nothing (except everyone can see that you tried to apply some code and failed).

Wow. You don't get it.

[thread]

shut up.

[/thread]

EDIT: See how NOTHING HAPPENED?

maybe they wanted to hide his offensive tshirt

audience_u23d_2.jpg

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
I'm back, can someone bring me up to speed on where we're at? Have we (as a community) decided if it's a good/poor seat?

I'm with Mia, it's probably the best they could do while hiding Edge's offensive T-shirt. The citizens of Tokyo, China also agree.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
I'm back, can someone bring me up to speed on where we're at? Have we (as a community) decided if it's a good/poor seat?

Are you really in Montreal? Can I come over? I'm kinda jealous that you're enjoying the full effects of 420 day and here I sit with a corona.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Yes, before this thread was even posted...

And as a community we've made some decisions about some of it's posters.

In that case, what was the original thought (good/bad)? More importantly, has this changed now that this informative, eye-opening thread has surfaced?

[thread]

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

In that case, what was the original thought (good/bad)? More importantly, has this changed now that this informative, eye-opening thread has surfaced?

Good seat

NO

:lock:

[/thread]

Not only that but it had a whoopee cushion on it, his left shoe got stuck to a wad of gum on the floor, and the guy behind him kicked it throughout the entire movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom